Honored Contributor

Re: Set of 4 Hoop Earrings Posted!

I'm TICKED off. I ordered YESTERDAY evening, they were processing until 5 MINUTES AGO and now they are BACKORDERED.

I love Louis and his line but I'm starting to get fed up with this. I'm on hold with CS and expect nothing but BS from them as an answer.

Linea ladies, is there ANYTHING we as customers can do about this? I mean, it's getting REALLY old.

Really old. 

Honored Contributor

My Classics are backordered too. All I can say is that the Q should stop posting things  early. Or order a lot more!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Now backordered too.

Esteemed Contributor

OK, I take back what I said earlier.  As of 6:29pm Louis posted on his blog that the hoops were posted in errror and then were pulled because they had not been "processed" yet.  So evidently they are NOT sold out, just not ready to be sold yet.  Whew!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Same with the BD! Aren't they ordering larger quantities for a Big Deal?? I ordered my navy jacket on 10/10 and I should've been among the first batch of orders, but today, after processing for 9 days, it's backordered. I know I'm not alone with others who ordered on the same day before the show aired and didnt get their jackets! Not such a big deal afterall. Very frustrating.

Trusted Contributor

All the years shopping with QVC, I've never seen such confusion on both orders and shipping.  On a more positive note, Louis said on his blog that these earring will match the new colors in the carnival necklace - gold, gunmetal and chocolate,

Frequent Contributor

I placed my order for these as soon as I saw they were available. They were "in process" overnight and then went to "backorder" for most of Friday the 19th. I checked my order status this morning and they are "in process" again. It makes no sense if they were posted early by mistake, I expected these to be on "backorder" for awhile. I'm not complaining that it's now "in process" it's just that there is no rhyme or reason to order fullfillment with QVC, you never know what can happen with them. They need to take a lesson from other online retailers. I just hope I get the earrings, I've been looking forward to these for months!!

Trusted Contributor

Are these supposed to be offered in the future?

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Frequent Contributor

@morganjen wrote:

Are these supposed to be offered in the future?

Yes, these will be offered in the future. They were accidentaly posted early, before they were actually ready to sell, so keep a look out, they're coming ---- for real next time (hopefully)!! LOL 

Occasional Contributor

I just got an e-mail from QVC  saying Order delay for J387787 the Exotic earrings are not available for immediate shipment.  There must have been a lot of orders for these earrings .  Again I don't know if I will receive them .. Are these for Louis November Show?