Respected Contributor

Set of 4 Hoop Earrings Posted!

[ Edited ]
Respected Contributor

Re: Set of 4 Hoop Earrings Posted!

Didn’t realize there’s two options - edited my original post!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @Seka!  As a hoops wearer, I have definitely been waiting for these. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

I love the looks of these. Am concerned about weight. Sadly a lot of earrings are too heavy for me. The earrings that came with the lariat. The earrings that came with the nugget necklace (caneel blue, khaki, lilac...). I may put these on check hold. For those that get them, please report back. After so many years of pierced ears and being careful about what earrings I wear, I don’t want to stretch the pierces holes out now...
Honored Contributor

Wow!  I have some that look so much like those.  Same shape, but not as "thick."  I bought them in Dress Barn so many years ago (at least 9 years).  They came three sizes of either "gold" or "silver" on a card.  I bought both.

They have hypoallergenic posts ... omega back .. and they were only $10 for a set of three sizes.  They are what I wear most days.  I bought one pair and "painted" them with a metallic red nail polish .... look great!

Omega backs are my favorite,  Most comfortable for me to wear.

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Wow!  I have some that look so much like those.  Same shape, but not as "thick."  I bought them in Dress Barn so many years ago (at least 9 years).  They came three sizes of either "gold" or "silver" on a card.  I bought both.

They have hypoallergenic posts ... omega back .. and they were only $10 for a set of three sizes.  They are what I wear most days.  I bought one pair and "painted" them with a metallic red nail polish .... look great!

Omega backs are my favorite,  Most comfortable for me to wear.

What a great idea to paint a pair with red nail polish!!  I'll have to keep that in mind.  

Frequent Contributor

Thanks Seka, I got my set, been waiting forever!!!!

Honored Contributor

Hoops are my favorite. I wonder if they are heavy because then they would not be for me.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for posting this here and on Louis’s blog (that’s where I saw your alert). I have been waiting for these since he first mentioned them. I placed my order first thing last evening. I just love his jewelry!

Respected Contributor

Louis’s Sneak Peek is here:

http://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/