Trusted Contributor

Re: Sequin items are available

@Marlyn1 , really?  I would think it might be difficult with the sequins.  Thanks, that makes me feel better.  

Contributor

Hi, I ordered my sequin Linea items on October 30 and they have not shipped after 6 days, anyone else have this issue? I also am awaiting for a ribbon blouse ordered on October 26 that was due to arrive yesterday. The ribbon blouse is still preparing to ship with no movement in 10 days. All items show available for overnight delivery so that makes me think they are in inventory. CS just says there is an issue at the Bethlehem warehouse for the ribbon blouse and that the sequin items are still slated to arrive at my house in Louisiana in 4 days. I’m doubtful since they still have not shipped. Any thoughts? are you having any issues with your orders?
thanks
Sarah
Respected Contributor

Sarah, I think they must have severe employee issues. Not enough people to do the work and very backloged. That's the only thing I can think of. They aren't being very transparent.

Honored Contributor

My sequin top is out for delivery today. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

JustJazzman- just curious, where do you live? Did you pay extra for shipping upgrade?
The ribbon blouse has finally shipped after 10 days. The. sequin items have still not shipped after 6 days, but cs is now telling me that they have sent me an email that delivery is now 11/12. Yesterday cs said delivery would be met of November 9. If not for talent of Louis Dell O’lio I would not put up with this terrible lack of service and efficiency. I also had trouble with my big deal shipping.
Honored Contributor

@Sarah from the South wrote:
JustJazzman- just curious, where do you live? Did you pay extra for shipping upgrade?
The ribbon blouse has finally shipped after 10 days. The. sequin items have still not shipped after 6 days, but cs is now telling me that they have sent me an email that delivery is now 11/12. Yesterday cs said delivery would be met of November 9. If not for talent of Louis Dell O’lio I would not put up with this terrible lack of service and efficiency. I also had trouble with my big deal shipping.

I'm in NY on LI and I use ther standard shipping.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Sarah I am in the same boat as you.  I ordered the Ribbon Blouse on Oct 26 & it's still "Preparing to ship".

Ordered the Sequin pants Oct 30 & they are still in NJ...I live in CA

Contributor

@tipsy and @Just Jazzman,
Thank you both for your response. I know how limited Linea designs are and I have had the dreaded backorder experience in the past, so I’m always concerned when my items don’t ship.
I do not understand how other companies can be efficient (qvc used to be) and QVC can not get item out of the warehouse. They can not blame UPS/USPS.
We endured the changeover in the warehouse as the excuse last year, but it continues this year. It seems more like lack of good Operations Directors.
Good luck to all on receiving their items. The tops looked great this am. I look forward to reading reviews.