Honored Contributor

The black top arrived today. It fits in my Small for Linea tops. The top was fashioned on the ombré tops & this top is fully lined including the sleeves. The sleeve edges do not have sequins on them; there is a thin band which is good. Another thin band is around the neckline. A small plastic bag with about 4 sequins inside are attached to the label.

Because of the lining, the top isn't scratchy at all. But the lining can stick out slightly on the sleeve edges & neckline when putting it on. Pull back & down the lining so it doesn't show.  There are swing tacks attaching the lining to the outer fabric, so do not be rough. 

Top looks great fits in a semi fitted way on me & I like the small sequins. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I have enough sequins to last me for a few years of parties or cruises (both of which are on hold), so unfortunately I will have to pass!

Wear it and enjoy!

Respected Contributor
Thanks for the great review. I didn’t order this, yet. I have ordered so much this season that I tried to be more judicious about what I ordered this time around. At $90, I had to question how much I’d get to wear it. I have yet to wear the black sequin pants or tuxedo jacket. But I’m glad I got them.

That being said, I’m eyeing the midnight sequin top. While the black would go with my sequin pants, I don’t think I’d ever wear them together. Sequin overload (for my taste). I think I’d be more apt to wear them as separates.
Super Contributor

I ordered this top as well as the pink python blouse on October 31. That was BEFORE the show. I just received an email that both will be "delayed". I'm so far this stuff with QVC. Like how?

Trusted Contributor

My black sequin top arrived. Simply stunning.  I ordered my regular size and the fit is slightly relaxed and very comfortable.  You do have to adjust the lining once you get it on. The v neck is perfect-- not too low.  I like the length of the top.  I don't own the one Louis refers to as being the same style.  When the sequin top arrived, I tried it  on with the  dark jeans I was already wearing and wow!  I see lots of possibilities for this top. Truly a timeless and classic piece!

Honored Contributor

@2zbeach  Louis said that the sequin top was based on A374662 & A263353.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

@JustJazzmom Thanks for the information.  I'll check them out.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

The black top arrived today. It fits in my Small for Linea tops. The top was fashioned on the ombré tops & this top is fully lined including the sleeves. The sleeve edges do not have sequins on them; there is a thin band which is good. Another thin band is around the neckline. A small plastic bag with about 4 sequins inside are attached to the label.

Because of the lining, the top isn't scratchy at all. But the lining can stick out slightly on the sleeve edges & neckline when putting it on. Pull back & down the lining so it doesn't show.  There are swing tacks attaching the lining to the outer fabric, so do not be rough. 

Top looks great fits in a semi fitted way on me & I like the small sequins. 

JustJazzmom,

Thanks for the great review.  You always describe the items you purchased with excellent detail and anticipate the questions people might have.  Enjoy that top!

Respected Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

I have enough sequins to last me for a few years of parties or cruises (both of which are on hold), so unfortunately I will have to pass!

Wear it and enjoy!

FancyPhillyshopper,

I believe my love of sequins started as a child when I saw a rerun of Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" on NBC's Saturday Night at the Movies.  When they sang that "I'm Just a Little Girl from Little Rock" song in those gorgeous red sequin dresses, I was hooked (for then on out) on sequins and bling.

To paraphrase Duke Ellington and Ella Fitzgerald, "It Don't Mean a Thing if you ain't got THAT BLING!  I totally agree.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sequin Top Review!

[ Edited ]

I received my black top and the midnight blue set, and all I can say is WOW. So did my husband. I put on a little fashion show for him. I already had the black pant and they work together perfectly. What a New Years outfit! I tried the midnight with my skinny jeans, and he love that too. There will be HAPPY DAYS ahead again and I'm ready to celebrate!!!!!