Trusted Contributor

Seed Bead necklaces arrived today!

All I can say is WOW!

I was doing some house cleaning today and my mind wandered to the necklaces. I was hoping for a Monday delivery. I decided to take a short break, walked out to get the mail and there they were! I hustled back into the house, tore the box open and immediately put the black one on. I walked back into the great room where my husband had just come from outside and said, "Very pretty, but aren't you a little over dressed?!" Men!

They are stunning...

Respected Contributor

Re: Seed Bead necklaces arrived today!

[ Edited ]

LOL @anniebethsmom. Your husband sounds just like mine!

Glad you got an early delivery and that you're happy with the necklaces. I forgot...which colors did you order?

Mine shipped (finally!) and I expect them on Wednesday. Ordered the black, turquoise & lime. Feels way overboard...but, these are special pieces.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Black arrived today, too!  I knew this would have a special look, and it does.  Cannot wait to wear it with certain outfits.  It is mysteriously rich- and hypnotic-looking.

Ladies, please forgive me if my next statement upsets you, but the Lime is still my favorite of the three I am now lucky enough to own (Lime, Black and Aqua).  I subscribe to the theory of "Live and let live," so I do not get upset if someone disagrees with my likes and dislikes or views -- and I hope for the same outlook from others.  We are all different and entitled to our individual enthusiasms (as long as they are "good," of course). 

Trusted Contributor

@GraceCO Black and turquoise- and I'm still on the fence regarding the orange! I know I better make a decision before they're all gone!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@golding76 wrote:

My Black arrived today, too!  I knew this would have a special look, and it does.  Cannot wait to wear it with certain outfits.  It is mysteriously rich- and hypnotic-looking.

Ladies, please forgive me if my next statement upsets you, but the Lime is still my favorite of the three I am now lucky enough to own (Lime, Black and Aqua).  I subscribe to the theory of "Live and let live," so I do not get upset if someone disagrees with my likes and dislikes or views -- and I hope for the same outlook from others.  We are all different and entitled to our individual enthusiasms (as long as they are "good," of course). 

Oh @golding76, You don't have to apologize at all! I for one appreciate our (the) individual taste and preferences etc, on this board and often learn so much by what's shared. I hope to stay this way too.

With that note, I have to agree with you on these two necklaces. "Mysteriously rich and hypnotic-looking"plus a hundred other adjectives describing this still  met with my expectations when I opened the package. But the Lime, no doubt had caught my eye...is just magical to me. Like it came from a mystical  fairy tale pool hidden in some secret place. Enchanted, as I turn it over in my hands. I just can't stop looking at it. I'm mesmerized. And thrilled beyond words to have purchased this color!

Honored Contributor

I love the way you described the Lime seed bead necklace, Rochelle.   You hit on its allure; there is something of magic about it.  Could it be because the lime beads are translucent?  That characteristic appeals to me.  I don't know, but they look as though you could rub them and make a wish -- or weaken sweet Superman with their powers.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm just smitten @golding76 and yes I do think the translucent beads make the Lime so ethereal. 

Esteemed Contributor

If anyone is remotely considering purchasing the Lime necklace, don't let this one slip away. The understated elegance will be a presence in your jewelry wardrobe. 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS
Stop enabling!!!! Smiley Wink

As you know, first I ordered the black. Then I only ordered the tangerine because I was initially leaning towards the aqua (maybe it's because my birthstone is aquamarine), but you and Goldie kept swaying me towards the lime, lol) and I couldn't choose. Now I'm having to rethink everything again. I just don't need four or even three of these. Or will I wear them more than I think....
Honored Contributor

morewineplease, I returned to this topic with a thought I wanted to share, and I had this thought before reading your most recent post on the seed bead necklaces.  What I wanted to relate is that of all the photos of these necklaces, the one of the Lime necklace is the most wan and puny.  Really, the photo does not convey the rich and glowing beauty of the Lime.