Respected Contributor

Scythe Necklace is Back!

[ Edited ]

The Scythe Necklace & Earring Set is back in stock!   What a Beautiful Necklace!  

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Scythe-Necklace-and-Earring-Set.product.J479459.html

D0F9C375-3473-4619-B371-CE18C52FA6CD.jpeg

Frequent Contributor

Re: Scythe Necklace is Back!

It looks like the new color is the green patina.

Honored Contributor

The Green Patina appears for a nanosecond and then fades away.  Has it already sold out?

Contributor

I don't think the Green Patina has sold out. I have seen this happen in the past. Just last month the Spiral Necklace only had 2 choices for a while, and the third flashed for a quick second, like the G Patina is behaving today. At some point it will be fixed. You may be able to order it through Customer Service, if that's the one you want.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, UhRose.  

Contributor

Review and Viceo??? Re: Scythe Necklace is Back!

Does anyone know of a video that includes the Scythe Necklace? I would like to see it on a real person. One of the models may have been wearing it in one of Louis' shows recently when he mentioned its return but I don't remember what product was selling at the time.

There are NO reviews of the necklace. Is there something different about it this time? Price? If you ordered it in the past, what do you like/dislike about it? I barely missed out on ordering this when it was first offered.

Honored Contributor

Re: Review and Viceo??? Re: Scythe Necklace is Back!

[ Edited ]

UhRose,

I'm not aware of what video would show it, but as I recall, it had a slew of good reviews.

I was fortunate to buy two from "as is" offerings and find it an appealing necklace.  It lies very nicely in my collar area. 

It has drama without going "Marlon Brando" on you.

Quite a few of us fell in total love with the earrings from this set; in many ways, they are worth the price of admission.

Respected Contributor

Here is the Link for the previous Scythe Necklace - it has 10 Five Star Reviews!

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Scythe-Necklace-and-Hoop-Earring-Set.product.J352560.htm...

Contributor

Thanks so much for the link, @Seka !!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@UhRose 

I haven't taken the time to do this today, but if you search Louis'archives for the Scythe necklace sneak peeks, often the garment he shows there with his jewelry is where  you'll again see it on air. Being that this piece hasn't been around for awhile, the garment videos may be more current and not showcase this particular necklace. A utube search would be the next option available. HTH ♡♡♡