Respected Contributor

Re: Scarlet Red & Heather Gray Ponte Pant Posted!

JustJazzmom: is that the size you normally wear?

Honored Contributor

@lavendar wrote:

JustJazzmom: is that the size you normally wear?

With this particular pant, on the click here measurements with other pants in numerical I’m usually a 12. I had to size down for a better fit.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

A285546 is scarlet red so it may match these pants.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I love these pants and ordered the new colors. I order down 2 sizes on these. I'd advise for most to order down one size. I order two down because I'm thinner in the legs and hips than the QVC fit model for the plus sizes. The extra give in the contoured waistband lets me size down enough to get a smoother fit in the leg.

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

A268137 comes in scarlet red and the video shows this sweater with the scarlet red pants.

Contributor

Ahh!  I got so confused at first.  I went to look at Pull-on Super Ponte Pant but did not realize that this was for the "Slim Leg".  I had sort of assumed that when Louis had mentioned the new colors coming that it would be on item number A268216 / A303147 instead of A298446 / A298446.

Esteemed Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

A268137 comes in scarlet red and the video shows this sweater with the scarlet red pants.

@Sahmlam

The A268137 t neck swing sweater that @Biftu posted above features both the Steel Gray and Dark Charcoal Gray sweaters which are shown held next to each other.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Seka Thank you for this! Do you know if there is a picture anywhere of the Heathered Gray Pants? I want to see how it differs from the Steel Gray. TIA!

I have the Steel Grey pants.  On one of the live shows, there was a close up of the new Heathered Grey pants and they were very different---the Heathered Grey is "striated", if you will, and the Steel is solid. I ordered the Heathered Grey to go with all my other Heathered Grey WKs.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Contributor

Thanks so much for posting! I've been waiting for the HCG petite pants' arrival to go with my matching T-neck tank and cardigan. Hooray!