Respected Contributor

Whisper Knit Lurex Wide Neck Sweater is now $41.42.  I just got a price adjustment.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I feel the same way @rochelleS.  Many of us have at least voiced our opinion yet I'm sure to no avail.  I'm lucky to have such a large collection of Louis's designs and have this chance to add a couple more pieces.  I'm sad and outraged and after these last purchases I am done shopping here.

@Biftu  Not even for LOGO?

Respected Contributor

Re: Sale Prices Today

[ Edited ]

Dear Pearley, I have to ask, are you a Logo spokesperson? You seem to be the leader on all things Logo for years. The few times I look at the Logo site you are there spearheading the conversation. As for me I'm a Linea customer, and have been from almost the very beginning. Logo was never my style. I do understand some loving it, but my tastes tend to be more sophisticated and classic. When Linea is no more I will be no more at QVC.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf - You're so lucky! I ordered all three colors because I knew I'd wear them, but I'm just outside the 30-day adjustment period! Smiley Sad

They are beautiful though, aren't they? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

Dear Pearley, I have to ask, are you a Logo spokesperson? You seem to be the leader on all things Logo for years. The few times I look at the Logo site you are there spearheading the conversation. As for me I'm a Linea customer, and have been from almost the very beginning. Logo was never my style. I do understand some loving it, but my tastes tend to be more sophisticated and classic. When Linea is no more I will be no more at QVC.

@Marlyn1  You have to ask? I seriously doubt that. But since you did I have nothing to do with LOGO other than purchasing it.

If you read the LOGO forum then you'd know @Biftu  and I have been 

LOGO friends since the line came to QVC and she has still purchased items recently. Hence my question to her ( not that I'm under any obligation to explain myself to you).

Trusted Contributor

I remember 10 years ago when they tried to let him go. I got silk blouses for $10 that I still have and wear. They may have been less than that. There were whole days of all Linea LTS. This is just the beginning of the mark downs. 

Honored Contributor

I would have preferred a prettier end.  

I detest all endings, but some are more distasteful than others.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

I feel the same way @rochelleS.  Many of us have at least voiced our opinion yet I'm sure to no avail.  I'm lucky to have such a large collection of Louis's designs and have this chance to add a couple more pieces.  I'm sad and outraged and after these last purchases I am done shopping here.

@Biftu  Not even for LOGO?

@Pearlee  Probably not unless something really catches my eye.

Honored Contributor

Happier Times for Louis and His Precious Muse

Council of Fashion Designers 2003 Awards | Fashion, Fashion design, Clothes

1988 Press Photo Louis dell 'Olio Designer Anne Klein Model Jac Dubell |  Historic Images

What a beautiful and vibrant couple. 

Trusted Contributor

This one is particularly distasteful.  Look at all the people who have had long associations with QVC who have been adversely affected!

First and foremost Louis.  Not far behind are all of us; his manufacturer Elaine who now has only minimal business and will retire after 20 years as soon as she fulfills her minimal contractual obligations with QVC; Louis' jewelry manufacturer is shutting down; all the other "behind the scenes" people we don't know; the Linea models who are now rarely seen on QVC; and who knows how many other people. 

To my knowledge, none of these people had been planning to close up shop.  We have all had the carpet pulled out from under us.  And I doubt that any of us will forget it.