Super Contributor

Re: SURPRISE! Whisper Knit T-Neck Posted!

Love the flat edges on this new turtleneck! Ordered Scarlet, Black, and Ivory.

Trusted Contributor

Louis just posted the video for the turtleneck. 

Super Contributor

I was glad that Louis explained that the weight from old to new  is different. I have all of his WK in every color and weight. I need multiples especially in blacks and ivory's and now I love the new vneck with puff sleeve it's very flattering so I had to get all the colors. Now I can't wait for the toppers.

Super Contributor

Thanks @Seka for the heads up!  I will go to watch the video immediately after I write this.  I know that I am already getting the pine to go with my caramel cardigan and also the pine tartan blazer which I will include in the same order since it's a new month and I have a new Linea budget!  The pine green is such a pretty green.  I'm thinking on the ivory.  Wish I could wear that color of red by my face!  I always admire that scarlet red.  I know.....I should check out how to do my makeup for different colors!  So glad to have this staple sweater.  I do hope that we get new colors every year.  I missed that last year.

Respected Contributor

@fresh kitty wrote:

I was glad that Louis explained that the weight from old to new  is different.

Actually, Louis said the weight is exactly the same as the original T-neck--the Whisper Knit jersey weight! Did you leave out the word "not"? The differences are the tubular finishing on the cuffs and hems, the length is longer, and the body is slightly tapered.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

I did exactly what Carol did except I ordered an extra red too. I have all of the red jackets including the trench and the new tartan. Can't go wrong with two red T necks.

Actually, you might need three of the Red! 

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

@mam2fourboys  Yes - I too remember last year - NO WHISPER KNITS!

I am not taking any chances this year - the style/colour selections have been perfect for me - the Big Deal Cardigan, the Long Skirt, the Sleeveless T-Neck - and now the T-Neck.  Am now waiting for the Split-Neck Whisper Knit to get posted.

With the Q you never know.  I even ordered a couple of T-Necks for Christmas gifts - and might order a few extra for myself while they’re available.  

Trusted Contributor

The video on Louis' blog doesn't seem to be available now.

Respected Contributor

@DecorDiva  - If you go to the Blog - on the right hand side you will see ‘links’ - click on ‘facebook’- it will take you to Louis’s FB site - you do not have to be a FB member to view his site.  Then click on ‘posts’ - and you will see the Video for the T-Neck.

Trusted Contributor

@Seka - thanks for the info.  I just watched it.  It makes me want them all!  I'm not a big fan of turtlenecks (can be too hot for me).  Waiting for the split necks.