Respected Contributor

SURPRISE! Camo Skirt & Blouse Posted!

Honored Contributor

Re: SURPRISE! Camo Skirt & Blouse Posted!

Thanks for posting Seka, but this is a big no for me.  I don't get it; why do women want to run around dressed in ugly green camo?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Very feminine take on camo. Like the skirt. Glad to see 

shorter length.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting the pic @Seka.  I'm ordering the top and skirt in the camo!  Love the umber too but one set is enough I think.  I am so glad he is using the umber color again.

Respected Contributor

@Seka  ....  DId you check the measurements?  How long do you wear your skirts?  (this would be a perfect length for me!)    And, how tall are you?   I find that most of the models are much taller than I am, so what might look short on them might actually be too long on me!  

Respected Contributor

You can always wear the elastic lower, and I'll wear it a black TN, tights and boots or shoe boots. I'm 5'9", and I think it will be fine on me.

Respected Contributor

Love, love the skirt!  Shirt is not for me!  It doesn't even look like camo in the skirt!

Q35.jpg

Loden Blazer with Camo skirt!

Samburu3-700x394.jpg

Black Blazer with Umber skirt!

Soft suiting at it's best!

Honored Contributor

Would I be hard to see in the woods wearing that?? Not hardly. But I think it's a nice abstract print.Woman Happy

Occasional Contributor

I am purchasing both colors of the blouse and skirt.  They will mix and match perfectly in my fall wardrobe.  Looking at them as separates rather than worn together, I see the skirts with a cute chunky turtlenecks and the blouse under blazers and cardigans.  So in love with the dark green and umber that Louis does - his fall collections are always spot on and beautiful. 

Agree that this is a very feminine interpretation on camo and when studying the photos closely, I see a more of a dark dreamy watercolor print rather than a straight on military or hunting camo.    This man never steers me wrong with his clothing and I am always super pleased when receiving his printed pieces. 

Honored Contributor

(From today's QVC home page.)

I guess camo and leopard will be highly featured this Fall.