Respected Contributor

Has anyone received their stripe shirt? Mine must have been delayed by the storm.

Frequent Contributor

I received my pink/white combo yesterday.  I just wrote my 5 star review.  I love it and it's so comfortable and stylish.  I went with my normal size 4 and the fit is just right. 

Respected Contributor

@scoopwrote:

I received my pink/white combo yesterday.  I just wrote my 5 star review.  I love it and it's so comfortable and stylish.  I went with my normal size 4 and the fit is just right. 

@scoop

I really like this striped shirt, but I have super sensitive skin- I actually felt that the nylon in the winter weight maxidress was too irritating for me.  Can you give me feedback on the softness of this material?  I understand that those with normal sensitivities feel differently and have no problem.

Respected Contributor

It is very light weight and has a very silky smooth hand. I doubt you would be sensative to this fabric.

Frequent Contributor

Justice4all,  I think you will be very pleased with this shirt and have no problem at all with how it feels on your skin.  It is really soft and in no way irritates the skin.  The amount of cotton with the nylon and spandex is really so comfortable.  FYI, I can't wear poly/span because I find it irritating on my skin and I have missed out on so many beautiful tops.  I was glad to see this new fabric.

Trusted Contributor

Finally my orange & white shirt came today. It is absolutely spectacular with regard to comfort, fit and feel of the fabric. I hope Louis brings us more shirts/blouses with the same fabric content. I absolutely love this!

Trusted Contributor

Still waiting for mine. Guess the east coast snowstorm delayed things.

Trusted Contributor

Yay! Got my shirts.  I love them.   The blue is soft  and pretty but my favorite is the orange. Soft tones like a  creamsicle.  It feels soft and silky.  My normal size fits well and they are so comfortable.  It just glides over my tummy and hips giving me a nice shape. i also like it over a tank open.  I'm glad I went outside my comfort zones - the wide sleeves.  It looks very summery and makes my arms look slimmer.  It's such a well designed shirt that flatters curves.  For reference, I ordered the same size I have in the trench coats for an easy fit.

Respected Contributor
I just tried mine on this afternoon and love them. I got the yellow, orange and blue and want the others! Such a beautiful sleeve and wonderful fabric. I just question if I need five such distinctive blouses. No flames please, but I was thinking that a few years from now, once this sleeve trend is over or I don’t want so many shirts with this sleeve, Ii could easily have a few of them made into a 3/4 sleeve blouse. But I’m not a sewer so I don’t know. And it’s nothing I want to do now. I want to enjoy this blouse. Just trying to justify getting more. Lol
Respected Contributor

Louis was asked if any other Items were coming in the same fabric as the Pinstripe Shirt:

louis dell'olio
March 10, 2018 at 11:43 PM
........one more pinstripe shirt is coming in April in the same fabric…..different colors….it’s the wing collar shirt that everyone loves with a surprise detail! Nothing else in this fabric.