Respected Contributor

SNEAK PEEKS - WK SCARF & Waist Whittling WK T-Neck!

[ Edited ]

Can't wait for the Show!  Louis mentions that the New Coat will be sneak peeked during the 3:00 pm Show - so far the colours are Port and Fawn!

………………………………The WHISPER KNIT SCARF, A295909, is back! Since the previous scarf wasn’t reordered, and many of you wanted more, I had to reinvent it just enough to be able to order this new version. So what’s the difference…..not much. The size….length and width are EXACTLY the SAME………The bottom ribs are a little wider and the side knit band is also a little wider. I think this little change in the width of the side bands is a good thing. It helps to prevent rolling. If you don’t understand what I mean, it will all become clear when you receive the scarf………..We aren’t shipping it with a gift box this time because the prices went up! Everything is going up……I guess we can blame it all on Harvey and Irma….they get blamed for everything else!…………The colors of the scarf are………………….WINTER WHITE………………..PARADISE RED…………………..CHARCOAL HEATHER GREY…………………..and yes they all match your Whisper Knits…….new and old. I plan to wear each one this winter so don’t leave the men out! Each color is unisex and I know the men will enjoy wearing these smooth, NON ITCH scarves…….You already know how easy it is to take care of……………..These will make the perfect Holiday presents………….Who would’t want a beautiful…………….. Charcoal…………..or Winter White……….or Paradise Red scarf for Christmas??!!!!!!!!!…………………This is the last sneak peek for Sept!………………………………enjoy…………………………….much Love………………………………Louis

……………………………..Many of you already own this turtle neck and have been awaiting a reorder……..The back story is this………The sweater was planned to be reordered….It was all set, and the order was being placed. Then I did a Morning show and there was the TN on CLEARANCE!!!! It was a huge mistake. Once a garment has been reduced in price it can not be reordered….The buyers had no idea the sweater was put on clearance…..A miscommunication…….it happens……..What to do?……..With a minor change we were able to bring it back under this new style number, A295877………….What was the change? The sleeve had a very wide rib cuff, so we shortened it leaving the rest of the sweater EXACTLY the SAME!……………So for all intensive purposes the sweater is the same and back for ordering………………….The colors………………..WINTER WHITE………..BLACK [not shown]………………….BLACKBERRY……………….and another new color this season………………….FAWN…………..which is a light TAUPE……….The color is so much prettier than it looks in my photos………………THE COAT, which will be sneak peeked on the 3pm show, will also comes in this beautiful FAWN color!………………..One thing everyone who owns this sweater agrees with, no matter what size they are, this sweater has a fabulous fit, and is very figure flattering. What more can you ask for? A TURTLENECK LOVERS MUST HAVE!……………………..enjoy……………………..much Love……………………….Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: SNEAK PEEKS - WK SCARF & Waist Whittling WK T-Neck!

[ Edited ]

Ooooh that new color, fawn. Love it.

I like the changes to the sleeve and I'd be thrilled with less ribbing on the body, too. I will be ordering the fawn and blackberry (matches my new midi skirt!).

Oh, and I must have all the new scarves. lol. When does the buying end???? The coat. That will be the last for me.

Respected Contributor

Until we see what's coming in Oct and the next Big Deal, LOL

Respected Contributor

There's' the New Coat - so far in Port and Fawn - but also coming is the Leather/Knit Jacket in Black - Alabaster and Blackberry!  Am curious about the style of these two outerwear pieces!  Well - we'll see the New Coat tomorrow!

Honored Contributor

A268216 the ponte knit pants in numerical sizing with 32" inseam are also coming in fawn.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

Until we see what's coming in Oct and the next Big Deal, LOL

LOL. Exactly.

Respected Contributor

Seka, I thought the leather jacket was coming in wine not blackberry. Am I wrong?

Valued Contributor

SO SO SO SO MANY beautiful new things................ahhh, wonder if there will be any "buy more and save", "one day only" etc.............

Just musing, Smiley Happy

KK

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marlyn1 wrote:

Seka, I thought the leather jacket was coming in wine not blackberry. Am I wrong?

@Marlyn1  - You're Correct!  My mistake.  Found Louis's post:

Louis Dell'Olio
July 31, 2017 at 7:13 PM
…………..BLACK……………WINE……………..ALABASTER……and they all look beautiful.!