Respected Contributor

SNEAK PEEK - Wing Collar Shirt - A259103

New Colours - Teal - Port - Slate Blue!

…………….Returning this month is the WING COLLAR SHIRT, A259103, in three new colors………For those of you who already own this shirt in this exclusive COTTON STRETCH fabric, you already know how versatile the wing collar is. It works under other garments whereas sometimes a basic shirt collar needs fidgeting………………..TEAL being the first………It is a beautiful saturated color. I have it shown with the GREY SLIM PONTE PANT, A265615, and the new STATION BAR necklace in GUNMETAL. It’s a sophisticated subtle combination, but the gleam of the metal gives the look an exclamation!…………………….enjoy……………….much Love………………..Louis

……………………………………PORT………….is one of my must have colors of the season! There will be sweaters, the WK PANT, and even a COAT in the marvelous DEEP PORT WINE. The WING COLLAR COTTON SHIRT is the newest addition in this very saturated color. I love it with the ADOBE PLEATED SKIRT, A388389, a saddle calf belt and the INDIA PENDANT [the Navy and Chive pleated skirts look great with the PORT too]. The whole feeling reminds me of the south west. Taos and Millicent Rogers come to mind……..enjoy……………..much Love………………Louis

………………………….SLATE BLUE…….is also a new color added to the wing collar shirt……….It is a wonderful mix of blue and a cool grey. It looks terrific with deep dark NAVY………Silver is the perfect accessory color to keep that cool feeling…………………………………………enjoy………………….much Love……………………Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: SNEAK PEEK - Wing Collar Shirt - A259103

I "need" every single new color of this fabulous shirt!

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO

Me too!  I just ordered them.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am in for the teal and the port. I am hoping they will add life to my heather gray wool pants and long sweater. And I love a fitted blouse that fits without fidgeting with the button placement. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

I am in for the teal and the port. I am hoping they will add life to my heather gray wool pants and long sweater. And I love a fitted blouse that fits without fidgeting with the button placement. 

Kate - I ordered the same as I plan to wear them with gray also.  You might consider the whisper knit scarf in the new grey - these are wonderful, soft scarves.