Valued Contributor

SNEAK PEAK ALERT!!! New maxi dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!

…………………………The “first” MAXI DRESS I am offering to you this Spring/Summer season is in the very popular MOSS CREPE. I have learned from all of you that the reasons you all love this fabric are many. You love the weight of the fabric. It isn’t too flimsy, so it doesn’t cling or show any problem areas, but it isn’t heavy either…..It is very easy to take care of, and it doesn’t wrinkle, so it’s great for travel…..It is the perfect knit fabric. The dress has a short sleeve, and a scoop neckline….not very deep, but perfect for showing off your growing collection of Linea Jewelry!…………..It isn’t shiny [I don’t like super shiny knits] so it doesn’t look inexpensive….The dress has a nice sweep at the bottom…..not too much, but enough to walk easily…..ISLAND FUCHSIA, is the color above……..The Island of Anguilla is a continuing source of inspiration………The colors are vivid in my memory, and this beautiful color reminds me of so many of the flowers Jac and I used to marvel over……………..I have used the PINSTRIPE SHIRT with the HIGH/LOW FLOUNCE SLEEVE in PINK, A302602, as a shirt jacket. The fabric is so light and cool that it make a perfect cover up. Those of you who have ordered this beautiful blouse know exactly what I mean. Those of you who passed might want to give it another look……The colors are so fresh and clean, and it is great fun, and light hearted……………………If you missed out on the BEACH GLASS NECKLACE SET, J352731, in the Pink don’t feel badly. The new “CARNIVAL NECKLACE”, J354006, in PASSION FRUIT, shown above, will be avail in MAY. I used the Gold Hammered hoop from the Scythe necklace set, but many gold earrings will work………..The dress will be sized XXS to 3X. There is also a back seam if for some reason you would like to take it in for more shape, but I have to say, I think it’s perfect the way it is. It just glides over the body……Always check the “click here” measurements to be sure. Remember Moss Crepe has a lot of stretch…………..The MAXI DRESS will be avail in TWO lengths………A302606 is the style # for the regular length, and A302939 is the style # for the petite length………………..Dresses make DRESSING so easy! Slip them on with a pair of flip-flops for super casual dressing……..wear a pair of sandals, wedges or espadrilles for a more casual/ dressier look appropriate for work or going out. High Heel sandals will give you an even dressier look……Of course the accessories you choose to go with your footwear will put an exclamation mark on the statement you want to make!…………………………………………………………………..

………………………………………enjoy……………….much Love…………………………..Louis

“THE DARK CHOCOLATE MAXI DRESS”

……………………………….The second color being offered is………………..DARK CHOCOLATE………….a deep rich saturated brown. I have always loved dark rich browns in the summer…..All metal colors look great with Dk. Chocolate…..including the newest COPPER and CHOCOLATE……I am exploring WOOD as a source of inspiration for my jewelry, and the YOSEMITE necklaces shown above are just one of the choices that will be offered in the coming months. It is a carved piece of wood with a SILVER PLAQUE applied to the wood. It hangs from a SILVER chain, and has small SILVER BEADS spaced on the chain. It will be avail in two lengths. J353998, will be the shorter length at 19″ plus a 3″ extender. The J353999, is longer at 35″ with a 3″ extender. Personally, I do like them worn together, but I realize most of you will wear them separately……….However, BOTH lengths serve a purpose, or I wouldn’t be offering them………….I am using the SILVER drop earring from the Cancun Necklace, J352563, a great go with everything earring…………………………enjoy…………………..much Love…………………………Louis

“THE ADMIRAL BLUE MAXI DRESS”

……………………ADMIRAL BLUE isn’t quite like any other blue I have done………it glows………………The POMPEII NECKLACE in BLUE, J352559, is too perfect for words. I think this is a wonderful way to look this summer. All you need is a pair of gold metallic sandals like the Gentle Souls flat strappy lace up sandal, A291806, to complete the look perfectly!……………………………………………….

………………………………..enjoy……………………..much Love……………………………..Louis

“THE BLACK MAXI DRESS”

………………………………….Finally……………..the last color being offered in the new MAXI DRESS is…………………BLACK……………….I know for many of you this dress will get a high rotation in your closets…………….It is just perfect for any occasion or none at all. When you want to look your absolute best……..this BLACK maxi will do it……….Dress it up or down….it will be perfect!…….I have it accessorized two ways, but you know the possibilities are ENDLESS…………At the left I have the RIVIERA MAYA NECKLACE and EARRING set, J352730 in the GOLD. There isn’t a place you could not wear this outfit, and look spectacular with no effort at all……….To the left I gave it a more casual vibe with the Black and White Stripe Shirt tied a little empire. To achieve this look just fold the back of the shirt under and tie in the front where it is comfortable for you. I prefer it tied higher rather than lower. I think it gives you a taller , more slender look. With this I chose the RIVIERA MAYA necklace set in the SILVER……………..For me this is a must have…….If you can…..get BLACK and a COLOR…………….or if you feel you have enough black dresses [does anyone really feel they have enough black dresses?], I would recommend the Dark Chocolate for your dark color, and either Island Fuchsia or Admiral Blue. I know there are some of you who will choose to get ALL of the colors………….you won’t be sorry!……………………………………………..enjoy………………………………..much Love…………………………..Louis

Valued Contributor

Re: SNEAK PEAK ALERT!!! New maxi dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petite length what a treat for me.

Respected Contributor

LOVE this Dress - Wear Linea Maxi Dresses from Spring through Fall!  This one may work even during Winter months!  Getting all four colours!

And - as this is the “first” Maxi Dress - there’s a “second” one coming.......how exciting is that - TWO Linea Maxi Dresses in one season!  Maybe it will be a gorgeous Linea Print!  Just speculating!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, Fuchsia and Admiral Blue for me in Petite! I've got enough Black dresses---time for some color!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Loving the petite length, sleeve length and neckline on the new Maxi!

While brown is not a color in my wardrobe, I am feeling that chocolate...

Trusted Contributor

I’ve been wanting to try Linea.....these dresses look amazing....any idea when they will be available? When I type in the item#, it says sold out. Thanks!😊

Esteemed Contributor

They are lovely as everything he offers. I have a lot of his dresses for the summer and I want to see what I have first before I order any more. Love Louis and his fashions.  [if you ordered any of these dresses enjoy them]

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma peteswrote:

I’ve been wanting to try Linea.....these dresses look amazing....any idea when they will be available? When I type in the item#, it says sold out. Thanks!😊

I do not know when these will be avalible but, I can tell you this anything I buy from his line I have loved. They are beautiful and they are of wonderful quality. [Happy ShoppngWoman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@apple1964 Thank you so much for the quick reply. I’ve watched the shows many times and the clothing looks so well made and the styles are timeless. I’m anxious to get the Maxi Dress.....hopefully you can post when you know they will be available. Have a wonderful day and thanks again.😊

Respected Contributor

@apple1964wrote:

@grandma peteswrote:

I do not know when these will be avalible but, I can tell you this anything I buy from his line I have loved. They are beautiful and they are of wonderful quality. [Happy ShoppngWoman Wink

If Louis is posting the Sneak Peek it will likely be available for one of his upcoming Shows:

March 27th 3:00pm, one hour show, main channel

March 28th, 3:00pm to 5:00pm QVC2

March 29th 3:00pm , one hour show on the main channel.