Trusted Contributor

Re: SNEAK PEAK ALERT!!! New maxi dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love these colors and the t shirt shape.  So versatile!  Does anyone know the length on these?   I like a true maxi and not the ones that hit mid-calf.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NJgirl 1205wrote:

Love these colors and the t shirt shape.  So versatile!  Does anyone know the length on these?   I like a true maxi and not the ones that hit mid-calf.

This is one of my favourite Linea Maxi Dresses!  A265610.  I even own the Necklace. The length of this Dress was 54 inches.  It was also offered in a Petite - A265611 - length of 50 inches.  I still wear this Dress.

Honored Contributor

Love the colors,but I am too short for maxis,even th petites.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Group 5 minus 1wrote:

Love the colors,but I am too short for maxis,even th petites.

@Group 5 minus 1  I don't do maxi dresses either.  I think they make me look short.  If it fits at the waist, that chops me in half and makes me look shorter.  I have a black Bryn Walker hi-low that works because it does not fit tight at the waist, is linen and has a soft, loose summertime look. 

Having rambled on and said nothing, I am going to get the black with cap sleeve.  I can always wear it at home when I invite fewer than a dozen guests over for coffee, tea, etc.

Respected Contributor

If you like the dress enough you could get a petite and shorten it to where you would like it. I just gave myself an idea. I'd love to have this dress right above the knee too, especially in black.

Esteemed Contributor

I just saw these on Louis' site ...  I WANT that Dark Chocolate maxi in petite!  I have so many Southwestern and Native American jewelry pieces just screaming for this color!  

Waiting for the show ...