Valued Contributor

Re: SLOW DELIVERIES FROM THE Q

@rochelleSI hope you get your package soon.  I purchased 5 items in one order during the Linea show on the 15th.  I have 4 tracking numbers! Two packages are scheduled for delivery today (as UPS is in the area today) and one order looks like USPS delivery maybe today or tomorrow.  The fourth package just left PA.  All of these originated from PA.  

Valued Contributor

I ordered the Linea Trevi Coin Earrings when they first became available just to see if I might like the Linea coin jewelry. Though they show delivered I never received them.  I did receive a Judith Ripka piece of jewelry the day it says the Linea earrings was delivered.  So QVC sent a replacement in the same color Trevi earrings on the 20th,  which I just checked the tracking number and it is showing these were delivered on July 11. How can that even be possible? That replacement wasn't even ordered until the 20th and not shipped until the 22th!  Another mystery. 

Contributor

update they came yesterday my dill pants are too big9what a switch0 but are going back today love my tropical topper and dill big shirt

Trusted Contributor

So far, I have received NOTHING I ordered on 7/15. Nothing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@breee  Sometimes either UPS or QVC reuse tracking numbers so check to see that it is showing delivered to a completely different area of the USA. You will have to wait to see if it shows current tracking for you. 

My replacement dill shirt is out for delivery today.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmomI went to check city but it has no city only my state.  Then I see the tracking number for my replacement Trevi earrings is the same tracking number that is for the black moss crepe dress that was part of my original order that was delivered on the 11th! I contacted customer service and she shows a different tracking number for the replacement earrings than I had which is the tracking number shown for a top in my original order.  The black moss crepe dress and the top were delivered together on the 11th and should have the same tracking information.   So my tracking information for the earrings is shown with the top.  Lol. The earrings are in my state and should be delivered within the next couple days.  Thanks for helping me solve the mystery. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've been monitoring my order status on the Desert Kimono...my BFF called and she just received her Tropical that was ordered on the 18th. Grrrr. Hopped into my account to check again for the umpteenth time and lo and behold it shows shipped! Preliminary info, as it hasn't left the warehouse but it's on its way after ten days in process!!! I'm usually pretty good natured but this order has really annoyed me and is testing my desire, patience and satisfaction with the Q. 

@crdlb have there been any progress on your orders placed on the 15th?  And @breee did your items arrive satisfactory? 

Valued Contributor

@rochelleSI received 4 of the Linea 5 items I ordered on the 15th. The tropical kimono is one of them.  It is lovely.  Hope you get yours soon. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I got part of my orders yesterday, as UPS took pity on me and didn't forward it onto USPS. The striped kimonos were definitely worth the wait!

The offwhite pants and shirt jacket, ordered on 7/15 during the show, have not yet shipped. They've been In Process, On Backorder, In Process...meanwhile my size sold out in the pants and the shirt/jacket on waitlist. Terrible service. 

New Contributor

My TSV from the 20th went from delivered today to delivering August 1. It’s so handy to shop on tv but when similar items can be gotten from so may other on line stores for the same price or cheaper with free shipping plus several days faster I’m afraid for the Q’s future.