Respected Contributor

Once again the deliveries from the Q are at a snails pace. So far from the July 15th show I have received the Kimono in both colors which I LOVE, and the pull-on pant in the dill and white. They are amazing! I love everything about them. I still haven't received the matching jackets, the new moss crepe tops and the cotton modal tops or the floral print in the green. I will say the jewelry has been shipped quicker than the apparel. They must come from a different warehouse. What have you received?

Valued Contributor

Re: SLOW DELIVERIES FROM THE Q

I ordered several items on July 13. Just checked the order status and they say "departure scan Ontario CA July 17". Today is July 22! This is getting ridiculous!

Respected Contributor

I ordered a pair of earrings and and a necklace from the Linea line.  They shipped on the 7/14.  They have been sitting in the post office in Cincinnati OH since 7/16.  They are due to be delivered today.  I doubt that happens since there has been no movement in almost a week. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

My last order was noted a "Pending" but it was at my front door a few hours later.   I never bothered to check it the status was updated......

I rarely check shipping status unless it is a VERY expensive item or very late.

Honored Contributor

@AbrowneyegirlI'm with you -  I check almost immediately to make certain my order went through correctly and that I know the EDD and then I just wait.

I'm happy with what I pay for shipping  (Amazon Prime costs me $$ as does adding in something I don't really want just to get "free" shipping) and where I live both summer and winter, QVC has been on target with their shipping.

Honored Contributor

My items are very slow too, but I live on the West Coast, so it usually takes a couple of weeks before I see my things arrive, unless they ship out of Ontario, California.

Funny thing though.....I ordered something from China, and it shipped out on July 17, same time as several of my QVC orders, and it is already at my local post office, to be delivered this afternoon. Go figure!

Honored Contributor

My replacement dill shirt shipped the day after I ordered it & didn’t stay ‘in process’ for days. Hopefully will get it before the weekend.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

It's been eight days in "process" and am not too pleased, to say the least. I noticed my Desert Kimono has an edd of July 29th, ordered on the 15th. What's up with that??? Anybody else notice an extended edd on their orders?

Contributor

still waiting in Az

Esteemed Contributor

Now I'm really po'd...my sister, who ordered a couple days after I did received her Tropical Kimono yesterday! We're both in the same state and she's 50 miles north of me. I called CS and all the lovely rep could do was send an email somewhere hoping to generate some activity. I'm concerned this languishing will create a backorder or worse as my size/color is sold out. Thanks Ladies, I just had to vent my frustration.😠