Honored Contributor

Re: SIX New Jewellery Items Posted!

Thanks @Seka , but unfortunately nothing I can use.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Thank you Seka for the heads up. I was delightfully surprised with all the new goodies. Louis certainly nocked it out of the park with these new jewelry items. Now which colors to choose.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the three pieces in the Maasai how fabulous!  It's the silver in the basket weave set.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting @Seka.

Louis brought some interesting and colorful ethnic pieces (Massai).  After looking at all the jewelry that I still have yet to wear I will pass but I am interested in the Massai bracelet if they ever post the picture and I would like to see the earrings live.

Honored Contributor

I was immediately attracted to the Maasai earrings, but I need clip-on if the post is not gold.  They come only in pierced.  Cannot tolerate any other metal or alloy.  

Diaappointed.  (sigh)

Honored Contributor

I have live linked all the jewelry (so far) on the June List and Shows 2019 thread.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@golding76-bummer no clip-ons. 

I pulled the trigger and ordered the Maasai earrings and the bracelet.  Taking into consideration the QVC shipping fiasco I can only hope to receive these before I leave on vacay the second week in June but in any event I am having them sent to my po box.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Seka ! 

I was immediately drawn to the Maasai pieces. As soon as the bracelet pic posted I ordered it and the earrings too, @Luvitorleaveit1. I'm really enjoying the ethnic pieces Louis is adding to his collection. 

Hopefully, the jewelry delivery will be more prompt. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Moroccan set in the brass ox. The beads don’t look overwhelming. I took a tape measure & measured 42” off so I could see how  long the necklace falls on me.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼