Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Woo-hoo!  Just ordered it in both colors.  I just love the look of this one.  I am loving the fashions for this season, with the ruffley, feminine look.  (I have also ordered a few blouses from J. Crew at 50% off which are also beautiful.)

Honored Contributor

This is super cute! Love the Plum...

Honored Contributor

I love the,plum...that's a really pretty color.

I do not like the ruffles at the wrist area.  They would drive me crazy.  Also, no petite sizing.

Super Contributor

I love this blouse and am having a hard time choosing a color. I think i need the black for sure to go with the floral embroidered skirt.  It's so pretty underneath a cardigan or blazer too.  

Respected Contributor

I will definitely get the black, but I do have all the plum pieces so it's hard to resist.

Respected Contributor
I ordered the plum because I love that color and think it’ll look so nice under the plum riding jacket. I also just ordered the plum TCF skirt. However, I want the black too to go with the embroidered skirt, even though I have other tops that will work. First World Problems. Same problems I’ve had this entire season where I’ve wanted almost every color of every item Louis has offered!