Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rolling Bangle Bracelet Review!

@gizmogal- sorry I just blew past the item# too excited I guess because they are as @Goldie76 mentioned.

Some ladies I forgot to mention may be sensitive to the noise but I've been wearing silver bangles since I was a child, my mother brought my first pair when she and my dad went to Aruba back in the 70's and I still have and wear them.

Respected Contributor

@Barbara in Virginia wrote:

I still wonder if the 6 3/4" is the maximim size wrist the Small will fit or if it is the literal inside measurement.  If it is for the maximum size wrist it will fit, there is likely to be additional ease, but there is no information on that.

OK, I measured my Small.  It's not easy to measure! I put the bracelet on a piece of white paper and took a pen and followed the inside circumference of the bracelet in a circle, then I measured it multiple times.  It's 7-1/2". My hand measures 7-3/4 at it's widest and it is an easy slide on for me, as the flesh is somewhat flexible. Hope that helps.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

It's somewhat inaccurate to take an inside measurment because of the way the bracelet works, but there is 2 1/4" diameter, so it will be slightly smaller (because it's not a true circle) than 7". It's really not that small for a small. It is still threatening to fall off my arm. But putting it with another bracelet makes it wearable for me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crdlb wrote:

It's somewhat inaccurate to take an inside measurment because of the way the bracelet works,

Yes, I agree, and that is why the only way to take the measurement is to lay it down like I did and trace the inside circumference--as that is how it would be when you try to put your hand thru. The outside circumference is meaningless--you have to get your hand through the inside.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

But it stands to reason that if one bangle’s outer circumference is smaller than another’s, the inner circumference will follow as well.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I'm not a big bangle wearer but I do wear a lot of black and have the black fish, so thought I'd try this in black, although the other coliors are tempting.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

This is jaw dropping!  I missed the first ones that were brought in because I knew they were not big enough I wear a 7 1/2 - 8 bracelet normally depending on the style.   I brought the large copper ox to see if it fits!  It fits perfectly drops down right where my hand widens and up my wrist a little past where it widens but not too far up my forearm.  The copper ox color is gorgeous and has quickly become a favorite color, the bangle is very substantial too I had to put it on while I ate dinner.

Off I go to order the black, silver and gold...........................

@Luvitorleaveit1   How long from your order to receipt?  Thank you.  I want to wear it to a special theater production and hoping it will arrive in time.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday-ordered the copper on 2/8 and received it 2/13 I live in NYC by the way.  I wish I had the silver to wear tonight for my post valentine dinner with hubby I am wearing my red Linea button front shirt with pocket A214116.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Nonametoday-ordered the copper on 2/8 and received it 2/13 I live in NYC by the way.  I wish I had the silver to wear tonight for my post valentine dinner with hubby I am wearing my red Linea button front shirt with pocket A214116.

@Luvitorleaveit1  Thank you for your response.  Enjoy your post night out with hubby.  You will look pretty.  I wish you had them also.  I ordered them on the 13th and would like to wear them on the 20th.  Keeping fingers crossed.  

Respected Contributor

I just got the gold in a Large and it's perfect! I have a 7 1/4 wrist, but really needed that larger size to get it over my hand. I already knew how great this bracelet was, because I did order it in the medium size last year and sadly had to send it back. So thrilled it fits!