Respected Contributor

I normally wear xs and that is what I bought. It fits great. You should compare the cross back measurements of the two shirts.

Valued Contributor

I received my WK tunics and pants yesterday. I ordered just the port and paradise red in the tunic sweater since I figured I have plenty of black ones. But, this tunic changed my mind. It is so splendid, I went back and ordered the black even though I already have a half dozen black WK tunics of various styles. Wow! I hope this sweater sells out and gets reordered in many colors. I have an array of swing tunics, the oversized tunic, and other longer whisper knit sweaters. But, I'd say this is now my favorite.

I'm particularly in Heart with the Paradise Red. This is such a beautiful, flattering red. I buy red now and then because it's good to have on hand for holidays and it's our company color. But, other than that I'm not too into red. But Paradise Red is a game changer. This I will wear a lot. I like this as much as the Ruby a few years back.

I love the WK pants also. I ordered the petite in my usual size, but will need to stalk the pant down a size. I won't return the 2X. I like them so much that I'll roll the waistband and wear high heels to accommodate the excess fabric, LOL. I think even down a size I will still have the loose vogue-ish fit. These pants are fantastic! 

Esteemed Contributor

My WK tunics finally arrived (sigh...) and wow, what an outfit. Just so slimming and elegant.

I ordered the tunic in XS and SM. I like the fit of the SM better as it has more drape and ease. I've already gifted the XS to my sister so no returns here!

The black is well, fabulous, but the port is not to be missed. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

My items are evidently coming by wagon train again!

Honored Contributor

Glad you ladies love your purchases.  Louis never disappoints.   (Linea is the only clothing I buy from QVC now.)

Trusted Contributor

I received my WK top in navy and heather port.  I already knew I love this style.  The heather port is a pinkish purple to my eyes, very pretty.   The heather navy is a pretty dark blue but lighter than his navy.  Both keepers!

The port tunic is gorgeous!  The thicker WK  fabric, the neck line and the color make it fabulous.  I will get this in the black too.   I received the gray long skirt and love it.    I will just wear it with long boots and a wk sweater.  Will try to snag the blackberry. 

So happy to have straight hem sweaters.  Waiting for the WK pants.

Frequent Contributor

I bought the Paradise Red and Port WK tunics.  Love the style, the fit and the colors.  I also purchased the Mardi Gras necklace.  I don't really buy a lot of jewelry but thought this piece was special.  I was all set to return it today because I didn't think it looked good on me.  I initially hooked the chain on the end of the extender and it didn't look good; but, this morning I decided to try it again and hooked it at the shortest length and it's perfect.  I couldn't believe that just a little tweak like that could make all the difference.  It's a keeper for me now.