Respected Contributor

Today I received some of my new Lineas, and they are wonderful. The floral print shirt came in the black and blackberry. I couldn't wait to try them with the coordinating necklaces. WOW, are they beautiful together. I know some of you thought they wouldn't be for you, and I was one, but I loved the necklaces so much that I took a leap of faith. I'm so glad I did. They are so much more than just a floral blouse, and so much prettier than they looked on air. I'm not sure why, but I can tell you they are wonderful. The material feels great, and my xs size fit perfectly. Now I wait for the rest!

Valued Contributor

I got  off the bad girl bench just long enough to start looking at my pile of goodies. The first thing I tried on was the black floral blouse. It is fantastic. A real work of art. I immediately ordered the blackberry to go with the new midi skirt.Most likely I will wear these as a jacket. I also tried on the new tunic in Port and that too is a winner. Tomorrow I'll get to the WK pants and midi skirts and the new top in siena.

Honored Contributor

I have to agree @Marlyn1 @Berlybaby, the floral blouse is beautiful -- I bought the alabaster. It's not froufrou either. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

My WK pants arrived (tunics same order, same expedited shipping, not here yet) today and I am in LOVE. I could have sized down to an XS as there's plenty of stretch, but I like the looser fit of my regular size SM. Sort of a chic French girl look! 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

My shiny black multi-station bar necklace arrived today and I had to try it on with something suitable and of course with my shiny black fish.  AMAZING.  This is a stunner.  

I never in a zillion years thought I'd wear black jewelry, ah and at 71, who knew.

Trusted Contributor

@author wrote:

My shiny black multi-station bar necklace arrived today and I had to try it on with something suitable and of course with my shiny black fish.  AMAZING.  This is a stunner.  

I never in a zillion years thought I'd wear black jewelry, ah and at 71, who knew.

Louis has stretched my aesthetic sense on many occasions.  I ordered the station bar necklace in silver, and while I do have some of his jewelry in gunmetal, the black is tempting me.

Respected Contributor

First I ordered the multi bar necklace in Chocolate to go with my Chocolate single bar necklace and I loved that one.  

Then the Shiny Black Fish arrived, oh my, such a statement, interesting, fabulous piece, so of course it needed the black station one to go with it every now and then.  

I have always mostly worn silver jewelry and have tons of it, but these pieces have re-invigorated my collection and given clothing a new and beautiful look.  So glad I ventured out of my safety zone!

Trusted Contributor

I bought the floral blouse and a skirt.

Just LOVE his stuff.  Super quality, super style, great prices, and a joy to listen to.

He knows how to dress a lady.  Thank you LouisRobot Happy

Frequent Contributor

Which floral color did you get?

Frequent Contributor

Question on the floral blouse fit.  How does the fit of this blouse compare with  the Big Deal Wing Collar Blouse?  In this blouse the XS fits like a dream even with my long arms & broad shoulders.  I'd like the floral blouse but not sure if I should buy the XS or S.  I don't want a "big shirt" look but I don't want the back/shoulder area to be tight.  Thanks!