Respected Contributor

Re: Reviews - September 18 Purchases

[ Edited ]

@GraceCO

They processed my exchange and sent me a new item per my request. I waited for the new item.

Respected Contributor

@culebra wrote:

@GraceCO

They processed my exchange and sent me a new item per my request.

Thanks @culebra

Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

The Linea items I ordered on the 16th are still "In Process".  

@DiAnneYou truly have my sympathy.  I simply CANNOT understand QVC's shipping system.  If it makes you feel any better, my alabaster necklace, ordered on August 31, had an EDD of September 11.  But today is September 19 and I still don't have it.  The good news is that after it shifted from "in process" to "backordered," it finally shifted back to "shipped" and is finally on its way.  But it's kind of funny to look at the order, which has EDD 9/11/17 with "shipped 9/16/17" right above it.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@DiAnne I feel your frustration. My gold fish has been "in process" since 8/25. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

WK petite pants:  with past purchases of these pants I found that they ran large on me. I ordered both one size and two sizes down in black. I am a curvy plus size; my legs are not slim. I found very little difference in the fit of both pants, so I am keeping my "vanity size" of the smaller choice. I do suggest that you may need to order a size smaller from your usual Linea pants size. I often need to go down a size on WK sweaters also. 

The style of these pants is fabulous- really classic. Not foo full and not a trendy skinny look either.They look like they cost a royal fortune. I prefer to wear pants more than skirts. These pants are a WK must have in most Linea wardrobes- certainly in mine.

That's it for my reviews. I am trying to show restraint with my purchases, which this visit included just these pants and the sienna modernist jersey top. As always, Louis' fall offerings do not disappoint!

Esteemed Contributor

@queendiva- thanks for the WK pants review I also ordered the petite in both colors and ordered down a size like I did with my previous WK pants purchase so I'm good after reading your review.

I just watched the show last night since I taped it and I wish I had ordered that sienna top it looks fabulous with the umber pants that I own.  My hubby watches Louis's shows too LOL and wishes he did men's wear; I can imagine the deliveries being off the chain between the two of us.

Valued Contributor

I am so upset about the.WK pants. My size is petite large; I ordered that but also the petite medium. I don't like the fit of the legs of the large, full legs that don't look good because the pants are too long. Puddling doesn't work for me when the legs are full.  The legs of the medium are just what I want, but the medium I received are 30" long, flat. Since these pants wear longer than the flat length, no way does the 30" work on my 5'3" self.

i really am upset. We waited sooo long for more WK pants, and now I have to return the pants.  My old WK pants no longer fit because they are size 1X. These pants are the only Linea item I have craved for what seems forever.

I am also returning the tunic sweater. I knew I don't like the ENR and should not have ordered.  Nice style though. I can't wear the sweaters with the full/flared bottoms that Louis has done of late. They add a lot of width to my already chunky body. The new tunic lays nicely at the bottom, doesn't flare, but I really do not like the ribbed effect of the ENR.

Respected Contributor

I received the port wk tunic as well as the port wk petite pants. I sized down for both items.  I was correct to do so.  I will say the outfit is spectacular and so slimming.  It is currently very warm in Chicago, but I am looking forward to wearing beautiful outfit.  Needless to say I am serious considering the port reefer coat.

Esteemed Contributor

@JGalt

it sounds like you received a regular inseam rather than petite inseam from your description of pant length?  

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@JGalt

it sounds like you received a regular inseam rather than petite inseam from your description of pant length?  

@gardensla, since the regular is supposed to have a 31" inseam, the ones I received must just be an aberration. It was the same issue with the WK pants the last time around. They were wildly different lengths.

The port pants came in. Large, and the leg is much slimmer than the black ones that have a very full leg.  They are still too long, but I'm considering folding under the hem and hand stitching because I need to shorten less than 2".  I wouldn't do that with pants that need several inches shortened, but this may work.  

I'm not wild about the port color...it is very purple to my eye...the black were most important. But since I love WK pants, I will deal with the color. ..although it doesn't work with other pieces in my wardrobe I was hoping to coordinate with.  I would call the port color, deep plum or deep aubergine