Respected Contributor

Re: Review of Linea Gauze Crepe V-Neck Tunic (A349646)

I hadn't noticed. I've been too busy keeping tabs on a Bernese Mountain puppy. Dill was the first color I ordered with boysenberry my 2nd choice. Then yesterday I ordered indigo. If I had thought about it I would have said indigo would be the first.

Respected Contributor

@golding76  Heart Yes, I agree with you, the Indigo is beautiful and I like the Boysenberry too - I'm getting both Woman Happy  

Respected Contributor

I like these colors for spring and summer. I don't find them fall colors. They are colors you can wear all year long. I'm not a big pastel person and these earthy colors are just what I like. They are very Eileen Fisher.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Boysenberry in this gauze crepe V-neck arrived today.

LOVE IT!!

The Indigo and Boysenberry on this fabric work so well with my coloring.  Such an unexpected and pleasant surprise!  One never knows which fabric will absorb a color in a way that flatters.  

Do I ever want this top in more colors. Maybe it's sour grapes, but I do not think the Dill would flatter me (but it is not available in my size -- Large -- for me to find out).  More colors, please, Louis.  This piece is elegant and flattering on.  I could not be more satsified.

I tried my Indigo Venetian necklace with my Boysenberry top.  Yummy.  My kind of colors (even though they are not deep or jewel tone).  They are what Louis terms "blackish colors," aren't they?  Of course the Indigo Venetian necklace is glorious with the top in Indigo.

Respected Contributor

I got this in the Boysenberry and Ivory. The Boysenberry is gorgeous, a kind of deep rosy color to me...I'll be wearing it through early fall for sure here in South Carolina. The Ivory is very pretty...I don't usually buy white or ivory tops, but I have a couple pair of pants that need it and ivory is a bit more flattering to me than white. My problem with Ivory is that even the very subtle pattern on my nude bra shows through! I don't want to wear anything else under it...just too hot here in the summer. But I ordered a very plain nude bra so that should work. Also the pockets show more on the Ivory than I'd like--they nearly disappear on the Boysenberry.

All in all, though, I'm very pleased with the style/fit/fabric/comfort and will enjoy wearing these tops!

Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

My Boysenberry in this gauze crepe V-neck arrived today.

LOVE IT!!

The Indigo and Boysenberry on this fabric work so well with my coloring.  Such an unexpected and pleasant surprise!  One never knows which fabric will absorb a color in a way that flatters.  

Do I ever want this top in more colors. Maybe it's sour grapes, but I do not think the Dill would flatter me (but it is not available in my size -- Large -- for me to find out).  More colors, please, Louis.  This piece is elegant and flattering on.  I could not be more satsified.

I tried my Indigo Venetian necklace with my Boysenberry top.  Yummy.  My kind of colors (even though they are not deep or jewel tone).  They are what Louis terms "blackish colors," aren't they?  Of course the Indigo Venetian necklace is glorious with the top in Indigo.

@golding76   You're so right about the Indigo color - it is beautiful!  I also ordered the tank in Indigo.  It is a very pretty shade of blue - I love it.  Thank You for recommending it, @golding76 

Honored Contributor

My dill arrived on Saturday & it was a return (square label on plastic bag instead of rectangular label). 

It fits in my usual Small. Then I played with items I owned in my closet —(A273877) in the moss crepe sage works well with this top as does the stretch woven skim leg pants (A259705) in the olive color.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼