Honored Contributor

Review of Gauze Crepe Tunic W Asymmetric Hem

Received the asymmetric hem tunics in the aquamarine & truffle colors today. Both are in my usual Small for Linea tops. I love this fabric, it's lightweight and appropriate for office or going out to eat. I think the V neck makes the tops look great. I liked both colors and will look great with the black gauze crepe pants from last year. It's possible the alabaster ones will look nice under the aquamarine top. 

I just ordered the petite crop pants in the truffle color.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: Review of Gauze Crepe Tunic W Asymmetric Hem

I'm waiting for the navy to arrive to match the pants. Tempted to try the truffle, but I'm unsure that color will work for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO Have you received the pants? I am wondering what the extended waist measurement will be like. This wasn't included in the click here numbers and Louis kept the pant on the hanger. No stretchy demo.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@GraceCO Have you received the pants? I am wondering what the extended waist measurement will be like. This wasn't included in the click here numbers and Louis kept the pant on the hanger. No stretchy demo.

@rochelleS

No, not yet. Just one tunic, so far. I'm also curious about the fit and took a chance my usual size would work. I asked Louis whether to size up or not and he thought there would be enough give in the elastic waist. Sure wish they'd include that extended waist sizing--needed that on this one. I'll report back when mine arrives.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @GraceCO!

Valued Contributor

My pants arrived in my usual size small. They fit like all the pull on pants. Just order your uaual size. As an aside I'm short and ordered the regulars. On me they're full length. I love them.

Respected Contributor

Rochelle, look at the video again. Louis does give a demo of the waist band stretched and it stretches a lot.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marlyn1 Thanks so much! Just took a peek and saw his bouncy bouncy quick stretch in the video. I still would like more info to be certain. I don't want to ding Louis with an unnecessary, plus expensive time consuming return. I did ask @Berlybaby if she would kindly provide a measurement in the other pant thread. If she's unable I'll ask Louis directly. Have a great day.