Respected Contributor

Re: Review of A297861 - Funnel Neck Sweater

@GraceCO - I finally got my berets (blue and tan).  I didn't order the pink/lilac one.  I also didn't order the tan sweater, since I decided on the lilac.  I felt I could wear the tan beret with anything, since it's a neutral color.

Respected Contributor

@Lyn08 wrote:

@GraceCO - I finally got my berets (blue and tan).  I didn't order the pink/lilac one.  I also didn't order the tan sweater, since I decided on the lilac.  I felt I could wear the tan beret with anything, since it's a neutral color.

@Lyn08

Do you like the berets? Glad you finally got them!!

I'm thinking of ordering the lilac, too. I also have the beret that matches the cashew sweater. It's a great neutral.

Respected Contributor

I am so happy with these sweaters. Since the temperatures have dropped they are getting a work out, I had gotten the blue and lilac, but when I realized how good these were I ordered the cashew too. I'm wearing it today with the heather grey Whisper Knit TN and grey jeans, and ankle boots. I'm cozy and warm.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The blue & cashew sweaters arrived today. I think they will be great for the 2 millennials for Christmas. I can see them both wearing these on a chilly day in Boston & jeans.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

These sweaters are great on a chilly day. We get alot of those here...I'm ordering another one in lilac. By the time I'm done, I'll have all three, I'm sure.

Honored Contributor

I may live to regret it, but I have decided on the cashew instead of the blue.  I am a summer but I love that cashew color.  I can wear with jeans and if it looks too off, I will wear it with a white collar shirt underneath.  It can't be all wrong.  

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO - I just received the lilac sweater, and I really like the color.  I wasn't sure how it would look in person.  I ordered the matching beret (Louis said it was "Dirty Rose", which is a funny name.  

I like the Blue Fog sweater and matching beret.  I wore them to church last Sunday.

I also have the tan beret, but I never ordered the Cashew sweater.

Because I have very sensitive skin (neuralgia), I purchased a long-sleeve Cuddl Duds to wear under the sweater.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered, and have received, the cashew and the lilac. As a Winter, I wasn't sure if these "heathered" shades would work but they do as there is enough black in the cashew weave to work and the lilac isn't so much purple as a deep rose (?). Whatever it is, they both work well with my very pale and cool complexion so I'm happy.

One question: anyone here having issues with static with these sweaters? Whatever I wear under them causes them to cling and create static galore so I'm wearing them over just skin. Suggestions? 

Respected Contributor

@Lyn08 wrote:

@GraceCO - I just received the lilac sweater, and I really like the color.  I wasn't sure how it would look in person.  I ordered the matching beret (Louis said it was "Dirty Rose", which is a funny name.  

I like the Blue Fog sweater and matching beret.  I wore them to church last Sunday.

I also have the tan beret, but I never ordered the Cashew sweater.

Because I have very sensitive skin (neuralgia), I purchased a long-sleeve Cuddl Duds to wear under the sweater.  

@Lyn08

Glad you are happy with the lilac and blue fog sweaters! I haven't ordered my lilac yet, so I appreciate you weighing in with your opinion. You must really like your berets, too, having ordered another one. (Dirty Rose is a funny name...)Hope it arrives quicker than the last order! Mine got here very fast and I've ordered directly from Ebay and from the manufacturer's website. Didn't notice any difference in delivery times.

I do love my blue fog sweater with the matching beret--it has gotten the most use of everything I've ordered and that's saying something!

Trusted Contributor

I love my Lilac Mist sweater. Louis said the shade is flattering if you are a redhead, and it is. It's more of a browned plum. Lightweight and I love the neckline.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004