Respected Contributor

Re: Review of A297861 - Funnel Neck Sweater

@GraceCO - I received the Blue Fog sweater and tried it on.  I thought it might be scratchy (I have nerve damage on my right arm), but it didn't seem to bother me.  I'll have to wear it for awhile to test it out.  I have a short-sleeve Cuddleduds that I might wear under the sweater.

I still haven't received the berets.  They have been sitting in New York since Monday.  They were shipped on October 11, so that's taking an awful long time to get to me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lyn08 wrote:

@GraceCO - I received the Blue Fog sweater and tried it on.  I thought it might be scratchy (I have nerve damage on my right arm), but it didn't seem to bother me.  I'll have to wear it for awhile to test it out.  I have a short-sleeve Cuddleduds that I might wear under the sweater.

I still haven't received the berets.  They have been sitting in New York since Monday.  They were shipped on October 11, so that's taking an awful long time to get to me.

@Lyn08

I'm glad you got your sweater and were able to tolerate the material. It's not as soft as cashmere, because of the ribbing, I think, but still cozy. My daughter loves Cuddleduds and that's a comfy layer that should help.

Your berets are surely taking their time getting to you. At least they made it to New York. Hope you get them soon, Mia.

Trusted Contributor

Can someone please give me the source for the berets?  I think Louis posted it on his blog - but I don't know what particular post.  TIA.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DecorDiva wrote:

Can someone please give me the source for the berets?  I think Louis posted it on his blog - but I don't know what particular post.  TIA.

@DecorDiva

The name of the company is "jedrzejko" and they sell on Ebay or directly from their Jedrzejko website. I've ordered both ways and used Paypal.

Trusted Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

@DecorDiva

The name of the company is "jedrzejko" and they sell on Ebay or directly from their Jedrzejko website. I've ordered both ways and used Paypal.

Thank you Grace.  Does the openng of the beret have any stretch in it?  

Respected Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

@DecorDiva

Thank you Grace.  Does the openng of the beret have any stretch in it?  

@DecorDiva

You're welcome. No, the beret opening doesn't have any stretch...

Honored Contributor

I ordered this sweater for 2 millennials for Christmas — a son’s GF & a son’s wife. One is getting the cashew & the other is getting the blue fog.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@GraceCO - I wonder how long things stay in New York before they are sent on to the location.  Oh well, I guess I have to be patient.  I certainly didn't think it would take so long to receive the berets.

I ordered the berets in colors to match the Blue Fog (which I ordered and received) and the Cashew.  I'll see how I like the tan color of the beret before I place an order for the Cashew.  I may, instead, order the lilac sweater instead.  I just didn't want to order a lilac beret.

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO - I bought a Cuddl Duds long sleeve top to wear under the Blue Fog sweater.  That will take care of any itchy feeling I might have (I have nerve damage from Shingles).  Then I decided to order the Lilac sweater also.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lyn08 wrote:

@GraceCO - I bought a Cuddl Duds long sleeve top to wear under the Blue Fog sweater.  That will take care of any itchy feeling I might have (I have nerve damage from Shingles).  Then I decided to order the Lilac sweater also.

@Lyn08

Sounds like a good idea--I might get one, too, for extra warmth. So sorry about the nerve damage you are coping with--a friend of mine has shingles and has the same sensitivities. That extra layer should help you.

I've been wearing my blue fog sweater a lot. We had snow yesterday and the house was so chilly and that sweater was the first thing I reached for. Think I'll pick up another...the lilac is a pretty shade and I wear a lot of grey.

Any word on your berets?