Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Just received Espresso and Ivory Shantung jackets. They are beyon belief gorgeous. Don't hesitate.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Review new Shantung Jackets

You must have ordered without seeing a color swatch? I'm so sorry Q2 and Linea shows weren't on today. Was so anxious to see all three new colors. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@Berlybaby 

How was the Ivory?  I am considering buying it.  Ivory can look cheap? 

Respected Contributor

Louis posted pictures on his website.....louisdellolio.com. If youn want to see the colors.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Berylbaby,

I'm so glad you love your new shantung jackets!  That espresso and ivory are so pretty!  I'm looking forward to getting my sapphire!  !I wanted to order all three but I'm trying to control myself........................ I saw that a new Printed Kimono is coming in Blue Bayou and I know I must have that as I wear my Printed Kimonos more often than my shantung jackets. 

Also, since doing my spring cleaning and Linea organizing......WOW!...I've got a lot..... 

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Contributor

Hi Ms49r,

Where did you see it mentioned that a blue bayou printed kimono was coming?  Do you have an item number?

Valued Contributor

The ivory is elegant. Not cheap looking at all. I did ordert them before the pictures were posted because I trusted Louis to make them gorgeous.

Regular Contributor

Hi Love Linea,

The item # is A351112, Linea Printed Kimono but the Blue Bayou option no longer shows up.  A couple of weeks ago, I saw Blue Bayou listed as a color option but on 'waitlist only' in all sizes, so I added it to my Wish List.  Also, A351469, Linea Moss Crepe V Neck Swing Top, had Blue Bayou listed as a color option on waitlist, so I added that to my Wish List too.  I'm hoping that these will become available in the future but I don't know for sure.  My fingers are crossed!  It is so hard to pick a favorite with Linea but my Kimono jackets are right up near the top of the list!

Diana

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Respected Contributor

They do that all the time. Louis explained that when something is reordered and it comes in a new color they post it right away, and then take it down because it won't be delivered for weeks. He said it's a computer programming thing that is too complicated to change?

Contributor

I too ordered the espresso sight unseen. It arrived today and it is gorgeous. Beautifully tailored and the size 4 fit perfectly. My only regret is that I didn't buy the ivory and sapphire!