Valued Contributor

The new plum color is fabulous. Very dark and rich. I recieved the tank and now i'm off to order the pants. Can't wait to see the cardigan and other pieces.

Esteemed Contributor

It is a beautiful rich color I am trying not to buy the pants but....................

Honored Contributor

I miss Louis so much.  Does anyone know how he's doing?

Respected Contributor

Re: Review new Plum tank

[ Edited ]

I am thinking of getting the Plum tank and cardigan.  Wasn't going to get the pants because I have pants in Port.  I know they are different colors, but not sure I need both plus I'm definitely buying less clothes now that I'm home all the time (of course, always subject to change...lol). 

Valued Contributor

Linea is absolutely the best brand that QVC offers. The designs are classic and elegant, just as Louis says. And the quality of the fabrics is so far above anyone else.  I am always so surprised when I get them home because they should cost four times what I pay. The garments are well constructed, too, like any expensive designer piece would be.

I respect Louis so much! I hope he is doing ok. 

Honored Contributor

Annabelle should folliw Louis on his blog louisdellolio.com as many of us do. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I miss Louis so much.  Does anyone know how he's doing?

@Annabellethecat66 

Go to Louis's blog - louisdellolio.com.  He's posting pictures, videos, answering questions, and generally having a good time.  Join us there.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf - I am thinking the same thing I love the plum tank and may add the cardigan as well but I also own the port pants.  I only wear pants in the cold weather and between the ponte knit pants which I have most of the colors, his whisper knit pants and the faux suede pants I think I am set for life.

Still on the fence........lol.

Respected Contributor

I didn't realize the plum pants were listed; just ordered them.  Now I have the tank and pants.  Waiting for more.....the cardi!

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags  Thanks!Smiley Happy