Honored Contributor

Review for A306341 Mixed Media Tank

The orangina arrived today. Another gloomy day with this 2nd ray of sunshine! It fits in my usual Small. Both the outer & inner lining are A lined so for those who carry weight in waist & hips there is ample room. The orange is a great color for me a fair olive skinned brunette. I already have orange jewelry from 2028 jewelry company so I am set. Of course gold jewelry will work as well.

This is going to sell out when it airs. Yes, it’s that comfortable.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Re: Review for A306341 Mixed Media Tank

I’ve been eyeing that orange.  Now you talked me into it Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I LOVE this tank!  I got it in Black and Orangina--tried on the Black and immediately went back and ordered the Sapphire.  It does everything you want a tank to do. Neck not too low, armholes are perfect height, fabric skims my ample hips (Medium) and the sheer under fabric adds that panache that sets it apart. I think Louis has a real winner here---hope it comes back next year in additional colors--including White!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

My orangina tank arrived yesterday and as soon as I felt the material I liked it but when I tried it on with the orange carnival necklace I loved it. I'm going back for the sapphire  I hope this returns in more colors!

I am soooo behind with my reviews I need to catch up.

Super Contributor

Luvit...I would love to see a picture of the top with the orange necklace. i'm on waitlist for the necklace. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mam2fourboys - I hope you get the necklace!

Trusted Contributor

I wore the orange one with the white leisure pants and orange sandals to my niece’s school play yesterday.  It was in the 80s and I felt cool and comfortable- in a warm school building.  It draped beautifully and is a pretty top.  Thanks @JustJazzmom

Honored Contributor

I wore the orange one yesterday with the taupe Leisure pants. The sapphire top has shipped.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼