Honored Contributor

UPS must just love me; 5 boxes arrived. 

I'm not going to review items that are reorders but the new items we've all been drooling over. 

1) Trench: This is amazing. I don't know what to say. The black is elegant and I'm hoping my size 14 waitlist goes through. This is going to family member who has been wanting a Burberry for a long time; I think she'll be pleased : )

The RED Trench. OMG. Scarlet. The woman in red. The Scarlet of Colonial Williamsburg capes. I mean...it is GORGEOUS. My husband just went " Cor, blimey. That is fantastic on you, luv!!"  Lol. The length is perfect, the fit is perfect. Ladies, this red is just striking and this coat is a classic. Heavy weight, let me tell ya. 

2) Sequin pants: Ordered these in a Medium and a Small based on what I read and heard about the fit. The Medium is staying, the Small is being returned (didn't even open it). Already called CS and told them I exchanged one for the other so no charge to return. This is not your Las Vegas sequin pant. This is an elegant, sophisticated pant that can be worn with anything as the cut is simple and classic. Fit is comfy and I can wear it with any height heel- no flats as it would drag.

3) Cardigan: Went down a size and purchased a Medium in Black and Forest Green (purchased the Forest Green WK turtleneck as well). Smart move on my part because the Large would have been too much. These are soft, comfy and the perfect length without being overwhelming. Love them.

4)Suede pants: Ok. Just as I thought. Extra length was gained by going with a bigger size. If I hold up a size 2 or 4, it stops above my ankles but a size 12/14 is much longer- this is how it works with any pant I've every purchased. So it is with these. The length breaks at the perfect spot for wearing flats (not short in any way) and works well with my boots. I have no hips but a gut (hello excess skin) so they flow straight down and move beautifully.  And they look just like suede. I don't know how he did it, but they do. Purchased in the black and caramel. These are beautiful. 

Other items ordered were the swing cardigan in black, the swing turtleneck in Scarlet, the swing blouse that is not 100% cotton (not sure about this), the zip cardigan in mink (wearing it with a black turtleneck, jeans and boots to an outdoor Harvest event) and the Ivory Swing topper (to wear with the sequined pants on Christmas Eve). 

The man is a genius. 

Trusted Contributor

I so agree with you!   I have 2 trenches and the sequin pants and love them.   My faux suede pants are on the way.  Thanks for your review.

Honored Contributor

Love the green suede pants...got them a few days ago.  I ordered the sequin pants at midnight the day they were available and I'm still waiting for delivery.

Respected Contributor

Re: Review Time!!!!

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam Great reviews! I'm sure my UPS guy will be cursing me later this week Smiley Wink Still nervous about sizing on the sequin & faux suede pants--always trips me up. Last minute, instead of ordering two sizes, I made a choice. Hope it's the right one or I'll be stalking for awhile. My trenches should be just fine, if they send me the right size. Shipping the wrong sizes has become a thing right now with QVC. 

Glad you're happy with what you've received thus far. Yay on the length of the pants for you, too! 

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam,

Great review on all your items, thank you!

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/116730-Happy-Tuesday.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I received the suede pants on Saturday. The rest of my haul is coming today, directly via UPS and bypassing USPS Surepost as I had so many items.

Respected Contributor

Re: Review Time!!!!

[ Edited ]

A few of my items were just delivered today, earlier than expected!! Love UPS. USPS, not so much. lol

Faux Suede Pant & Sequin Pant--Held my breath on sizing for these pants. Happily they BOTH fit! Phew. I ordered the caramel in my usual size (as Louis suggested), instead of sizing up, and it's a perfect fit. LOVE them. Will get lots of wear out of them & now wish I'd snapped up a black. The sequined pant...OMG. Preaching to the choir here, but these are truly amazing. Stunning. classy, quiet elegance. Just perfect in every way. As @SahmIam summed up so well...these are not "Las Vegas pants." Fit-wise, I stayed with my usual size (Medium) because of the click here measurements. Usually, this is a pant I'd size up in, but I'm so glad I resisted. The drape is beautiful. Slimming leg that breaks mid-way, so I can wear flats or kitten heels. 

Long Cardigan--Purchased in caramel in my usual size (medium) and the fit is spot on. Not too big at all. Love the length, softness, pockets and drape. Tried it on with the faux suede pants and the colors match so much better in person than on TV. Put on a pair of animal print flats in camel/brown and LOVE everything about it. I also bought the caramel carnival necklace, leather/knit jacket & turtleneck, which gives me lots of options. Didn't expect to be all-in on caramel, but here I am! lol

Waiting (unpatiently) for the rest of my haul.

Trusted Contributor
@GraceCO, can you please comment on the length of the suede pants? I recall you are also tall. I refrained from ordering as I didn’t like the length in Kate. What do you think?
Honored Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 Not Grace but I'll tell you that being 6ft tall, these worked perfectly for me in a size 14. I recall Kate wearing a 2 or a 4 and these sizes are much shorter length wise than a 12/14. I know it shouldn't matter but when you're that tall and that slender, it is going to be shorter.

Respected Contributor

My sequin pants arrived!  They are everything I knew they would be.  The sequins are lovely, they shimmer when the light catches it.  The drape is beautiful, especially when you walk.  The inner lining is a very soft knit against the skin, the sequins are on a very fine net overlay, soft for draping, I know it was described as a knit but it is very, very fine, lightweight, soft netting.  The overlay and the lining are tacked at the bottom only by a long thread, so it will be easy for those who need to have it shortened.  I am 5'9" and the length is perfect.  I ordered my regular size but I should have gone down a size.  They are truly beautiful.  I love how they move when you walk.  The word is languid, liquid with the sequins catching the light like a firefly in summer!  I am beyond thrilled!