Honored Contributor

Review: Off Shoulder Top A306416

It arrived today on a gloomy cloudy day! Sunshine in a bag! Caneel blue top looks like a dusty greenish turquoise (leaning more towards a green turquoise vs. a blue turquoise).

It fits in my usual Small for Linea tops. I wear a 38B bra. The inner lining isn’t tight either so this is a plus for those who carry weight in hips. The top looks good with the taupe Leisure pants. I have to put it against the cinnamon pants to see if they look good together. 

The tulip sleeves aren’t overwhelming on me either.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Re: Review: Off Shoulder Top A306416

Oh thankyou for posting this! I am eyeing the ivory one to go with a few things I have. I am waiting to see it on video with the sleeves on the shoulder.
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom- I caved and ordered the ivory today just before I read your review, thanks.....I was eyeing the caneel blue as well;  another one of my favorite colors that Louis brought to us and I have been buying other items in that color.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the review. I want the caneel blue and ivory but have delayed ordering them. Hoping for easy pay or better yet free shipping as there are several items I want to order.
Esteemed Contributor

I just received my blouse yesterday in the ivory and it is gorgeous, I ordered my regular xl and it fits perfectly and the material is feather light to be polyester...love the sleeves too just enough. 

I know that caneel blue is gorgeous but I brought a similiar blouse from Christian Siriano in that color years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish I wasn't so darn self conscious of my shoulders. I did purchase the cold shoulder ChaCha top and the lower sleeve does give a balance that to me, offsets my broad shoulders. Yet I still am drawn to this top and look forward to the presentation. 

The caneel blue IS fabulous. I picked up the safari shirt and boho. This somewhat dusky turquoise is very magical for me. I just received the caneel necklace too. Very, very pretty and the various shades are going to compliment many garments. If you are on the fence, don't let this shade slip away.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just got my tops in black and ivory and you don't have to wear them off the shoulder. They look just at good up.

Valued Contributor

@Marlyn1@rochelleS I got the caneel peasant blouse and caneel boho with the matching necklace and they are fabulous. It's a color that you don't see everyday. I did not wear the blouse off the shoulder, got my usual size and it has plenty of room. Got tons of compliment when worn yesterday.

Super Contributor

Thank you for the reviews ladies! I am thinking about the ivory to go with my turquoise tie dye boho skirt. I am glad to hear that it looks great wearing the sleeves up or down. I was wondering if wearing them up would make the shoulder a bit poofy, but it doesn't seem to be so. 

I got the caneel safari shirt and it's a beautiful color. The aqua beach nugget necklace goes so nicely with this color!

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS- You don't have to wear it off the shoulders it looks great on the shoulders as well.

The caneel color is becoming very popular in my area this week alone I saw at least 4 women on the subway wearing it in different styles.