Super Contributor

Re: Review: Linea Sleeveless Maxi Dress A304750

@GraceCO,

Great minds think alike...  LOL

I do have low heeled sling backs that would work .I'm 5'6 and orderd the petite which now went from "in process" to back order so I must be patient....

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Beautiful morning in the PNW, we're getting close to 70 today...Cat Happy..

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LIndaMJ wrote:

@GraceCO, the lilac set is absolutely, positively magnificant! I have held it up to black shirts in my closet as well as a super pale rose blouse which makes the older clothing pop! When the prune dress arrives, I will put it on right away with the matching jewelry-even if I end up staying home. I hope your wait list is filled And you will see what I’m saying! Now I am tempted to order the black crop and tunic with the georgette border which will make yet another jaw dropping outfit. And I will confess that I’ve gotten to the point where I only want Linea clothing and jewelry and soooo look forward to May 30!!!

@LIndaMJ That's good to hear! Hope mine comes off waitlist. I can imagine how beautiful it goes with black, too. It's funny...I also drop everything I'm doing to try on whatever has arrived from Louis & keep it on!! When I put on this dress yesterday, I had to pull out all the jewelry & shoes I thought would work with it. Sometimes it's just a fun & necessary distraction from all the worries we carry or ailments we manage. Like you, most of my purchases are from Linea these days and, although I need to scale back as I head into retirement, I'm looking forward to the next show & next haul! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thank you, @GraceCO! We'll be in Crested Butte the week that the wildflowers are peaking. We paid a ridiculous amount of money for an Airbnb big enough for the entire immediate family, but the views!! Almost 360 degree views, depending upon which room you are in. And we can walk out the front door onto the Mount Crested Butte flower trails.

My husband and I have been absolutely giddy while picking which cameras we'll be taking. Smiley Happy

And I plan on wearing a hat for the sun and bringing a selection of jackets and a cardigan for the evening. Smiley Happy

We can't wait!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AussieLuvr wrote:

Thank you, @GraceCO! We'll be in Crested Butte the week that the wildflowers are peaking. We paid a ridiculous amount of money for an Airbnb big enough for the entire immediate family, but the views!! Almost 360 degree views, depending upon which room you are in. And we can walk out the front door onto the Mount Crested Butte flower trails.

My husband and I have been absolutely giddy while picking which cameras we'll be taking. Smiley Happy

And I plan on wearing a hat for the sun and bringing a selection of jackets and a cardigan for the evening. Smiley Happy

We can't wait!

@AussieLuvr That sounds wonderful!! I can just imagine where your rented house will be and the views you'll enjoy. Those airbnb's can get pricey, but it's so worth it to be all together, instead of spread out in hotel rooms. (We do the same thing for family ski trips.)

Sounds like it will be an unforgettable trip for you & your family. Enjoy the picture taking and memory making Smiley Wink 

Respected Contributor

I'm stalking that Lilac Nugget necklace set to go with the Prune dress---of course the dress has not arrive yet---so I hope I like it.
"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

I love Linea but this dress didn't make it for me. I used the click here measurements but the dress did not fit well and i was disappointed in the fabric. Hope those of you who love it will enjoy wearing it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Berlybaby wrote:

I love Linea but this dress didn't make it for me. I used the click here measurements but the dress did not fit well and i was disappointed in the fabric. Hope those of you who love it will enjoy wearing it.

@Berlybaby

If you don't mind my asking, did you find the dress to run larger or smaller than the click here measurements? Much thanks.

Valued Contributor

I always wear petite M but this was way too small.

Respected Contributor

I bought the prune in regular and petite length. I’m 5’5” so was unsure which to get and didn’t want to miss out. I love this color so much that I’m debating shortening one to knee length. Does anyone think his wouldn’t work or look right??

@rochelleS
I didn’t check the click here measurements. What I do know I am usually an XXS but sometimes need an XS. I ordered this dress in XXS and wouldn’t want it any bigger. I could even handle it being a little snugger.
Esteemed Contributor

@Berlybaby wrote:

I always wear petite M but this was way too small.

@Berlybaby

Thank you