Respected Contributor

Re: Review: Linea Sleeveless Maxi Dress A304750

@AussieLuvr wrote:

@GraceCO

This is great to hear, as I am awaiting the Blue Fog myself.

Is the dress sheer around the legs? I'll be wearing it to a garden wedding and the sun will likely be shining (in July in the Colorado mountains) and I don't want anything that will be see through.

@AussieLuvr

Carol, there's no sheerness or see-through at all. This dress will be great for a summer garden wedding. I live in Colorado, and even in the summer, it does get cool in the mountains, so once the sun goes down, the sweaters, jackets & wraps come out! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time & look beautiful in this dress!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LIndaMJ wrote:

Thank you for the good news @GraceCO! I ordered the dress in prune, but it hasn’t been shipped yet. None of the clothing items have been shipped. The lilac necklace & earrings arrived today and the 2 carnival necklaces will be here tomorrow. Meanwhile it appears the pink seed necklace may be lost; CS told me to call back on the 7th if it doesn’t appear by then. Go figure! 

@LIndaMJ

Linda, I hope they find your necklace! Haven't gotten mine yet, either...ordered the pink & royal blue & waiting on the cuffs. I have a feeling they will be pricey.

I hope you like the maxi in prune--it's such a pretty color. What do you think of the lilac necklace/earrings? I wasn't quick enough to get them, but have them on waitlist. 

Respected Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

I coud kick myself for not ordering that tonal set--it was in my cart and I got distracted! I think the inventory was low on that one, as is the case with so many Linea jewelry pieces. Did you get the carnival necklace? I know you were all in on the seedbead Smiley Wink Hope you enjoy it all!

LOL, I got 4 Carnival necklaces---the Fushcia, Orange, Aqua and Blue.  I got the Red, Amber and Pink Seed Bead.  Waiting impatiently for the Cuffs--which I thnk may fit my skinny wrist after seeing on the models.  They are coming in two sizes.

I don't have the Lilac Flower Set---don't think I am going to spring for it right now, either. It might just be too dainty/subtle for me. I have it in the Mint/Celadon and I have never worn it! Maybe I should try wearing it and see if I change my mind. There's an idea!

@Maxine49

I'm not surprised, Sheesh! lol I had a feeling you'd fall for the carnival necklace, too!! You picked up great colors! I got the fuschia & turquoise, but think I'll waitlist the navy. I picked up the pink & royal blue seedbead, but now I'm thinking about the amber. Wish I could get them all, but I need the cuffs, too. My jewelry box is overflowing!

I agree with you--the lilac flower necklace is a bit more delicate, so I'm not sure if it will work or not with the maxi. It's long enough, tho. I looked through my order status and see I'm waitlisted for the lilac nugget necklace, so maybe I'll get lucky there. I think the color you have--the minty/blue--is very pretty. Definitely wear it and see what you think. 

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies,

I would really like to order one of these dresses, however:,I can no longer wear open toe sandals nor high heels.....   

Would this look good with Toms espadriles or something similar ?

TIA

Respected Contributor

@aqua3

I think you could do espadrilles or ballet flats with this dress.

Super Contributor

Thank you Grace !  

I think I'll give it a try ....

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the review Grace! Can’t wait to get my prune one. Was hard not to order another color!
Respected Contributor

@aqua3 wrote:

Thank you Grace !  

I think I'll give it a try ....

@aqua3

If you can wear slingback flats, that's also a good option for this dress. That's what I'll be wearing for less casual times.

Respected Contributor

Lucky gals those who ordered it.  Not my colors so I had to pass on this deal.  I did order the previous crepe chine in petite that he presented a few weeks ago, but it was too big.  Returned it and went on waitlist.  Got an email informing me that they could not fill my order.  All gone.  Smiley Sad

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

@GraceCO, the lilac set is absolutely, positively magnificant! I have held it up to black shirts in my closet as well as a super pale rose blouse which makes the older clothing pop! When the prune dress arrives, I will put it on right away with the matching jewelry-even if I end up staying home. I hope your wait list is filled And you will see what I’m saying! Now I am tempted to order the black crop and tunic with the georgette border which will make yet another jaw dropping outfit. And I will confess that I’ve gotten to the point where I only want Linea clothing and jewelry and soooo look forward to May 30!!!