Respected Contributor

Review Linea Big Deal Pull on Crops

[ Edited ]

After reading on another thread re Big Deal and how no-one was very enthused about it and how bad these looked on models, etc., I was  beginning to worry why I had ordered these crops but....

they arrived today and they are really great.  Fabric is light and airy, lining really good, I ordered my Linea size large and fit is perfect.  Very comfortable to wear.  Legs not too wide, length just right  - I ordered the blue and the colors and pattern are lovely.  They will be just great for the hot summer months.  Can wear them dressy or casual - a really good buy for me.  Very happy indeed with this purchase.

Contributor

Re: Review Linea Big Deal Pull on Crops

I received mine today as well. I love them. I bought three in size M. The do not make me look larger at all. Love how light weight they are. I bought the regular length and they hit at my ankles. I have lots of Linea tips to wear with them. 

Honored Contributor

My olive & espresso in Petite Medium arrived & are down to my ankles. The espresso matches back to an older orange or maybe coral orange Safari blouse w shell. I have an espresso Safari blouse w shell which doesn’t match the espresso brown pants. 

The olive pants match back to the olive feather jersey top w pockets from a few years ago. I have a grass green S/S Linea top which doesn’t match the green in the espresso. The lime green tank I have with a slight ruffle at neckline doesn’t match well with the lime in the olive pants. 

Alabaster & khaki tops will work with both pants. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I received my pants yesterday and I think they are fabulous. I got the black, olive and espresso. I was a little worried because of the negative post from what a few women saw on TV. Quite frankly I went back and looked at the video and thought the models looked really good. That's why I bought them. I really don't know what they were seeing. The pants fit great, and do not make me look big. They are so light and comfortable it feels like I'm wearing nothing. I got xs and the fit is good. The colors are beautiful and I'm very happy I have these. I'm going on a trip and these are coming with me. If you were on the fence or swayed by the negative remarks I think you should try them and see for yourself.

Valued Contributor

I am so jealous, I ordered mine on the 18th, and they are still in process!  This happens to me often when I order as soon as they are posted.  Oh well I'll keep patient.

Occasional Contributor

I received mine yesterday and immediately tried them on. I LOVE them. I purchased both the espresso and the olive. I purchased my regular Linea size and they are not too big nor do they make me look frumpy. The colors of the flowers and butterflies make it a dynamic piece as you can wear a multitude of tops to compliment the beautiful yet subtle print. They are light and airy, perfect for warm weather yet they can transition well into fall with a cute bootie or high boot- this is definitely a multi-season pant. Louis did it again, making women look and feel beautiful... you can see the pride he puts in every piece as his name is on it!
Valued Contributor

My EDD is tomorrow and they are still in process.  I called CS and was told there is a delay in the werehouse and my EDD is now July 2.  This is really not good service.  Am I the only one?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the Olive BD today and I love 'em! The fabric is perfection and the print is just stunning. The fit is fine, no unsightly puckers, pooch, or anything unflattering about this style, cut or fit. I wasn't thrilled with the on line photos, (who is?) nor truly wowed by a couple on air presentations either. I questioned what appeared to be not one of the most complimentary fitting Linea garments. Well, toss that right out the window! For reference, I do not, nor never will have skinny or slender legs. Plus I'm short, barely 5'2". I carry my weight in my thighs and tush and these crops fall beautifully from the waist down. I ordered the PSM, a perfect fit. The floral print is perfectly sized and even though florals are trending, these will be wearable for years to come. Classically and beautifully stylish. Another lovely Linea garment! I will be releasing my Espresso check hold and am considering the black too. ❤

I purchased this, A306414, the sleeveless Henley in Aqua and Lavender to wear with my BD crops. The Aqua is very complimentary with the Olive crops and I suspect the Lavender and Expresso will look equally nice together also. ♡♡♡

Screenshot_2019-06-26-21-13-05-1-1.png

Honored Contributor

The Safari blouse with shell in aqua (the previous aqua, not the current one— (I don’t own the current aqua so not sure) works well with the olive. Also the feather jersey top in aqua & olive work too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

It's going to be close to 90 today and plan on wearing my new crops in espresso with a white tee, and sandals. I don't want anything touching me. No joggers with tight bottoms for me.