Respected Contributor

Re: Review A366537 Plaid Linea Boyfriend Blazer

Can someone please explain what the cutaway is? And how it differs from the 3 button blazer?
Respected Contributor

Love Louis and Linea.  Own so much of it, and I would have added this jacket. My only comment is that I wish it were just 1 to 1-1/2" longer.   I think proportionately it would work better to my eye.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@author wrote:

@vickybliss 

Exactly!  Of course, it does look great with all coordinated pieces, very sophisticated and even dressy, but it can be put on with whatever you like and look perfect, like a stylist imagined your outfit.  And that's a testament to the jacket and its design.

When I ordered the jackets I thought only in outfits, and not everyday use. Having a scarf hides whatever I am wearing around the house, and there I am, so very styish, running to the store. One of our ladies got a compliment for the moss jackets from gentleman in the gorcery store. These jackets are so comfortable, sophisticatred and versitile. Hope they come back in a blue next time. 

Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Can someone please explain what the cutaway is? And how it differs from the 3 button blazer?

A cutaway means that the front edge is not a 180 degree straight line, top to bottom. Below the the center button, the edges angle out a good 30 to 40 degrees. Hope you remember your high school geometry!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

@Maxine49
Thanks for explaining this to me!!
I do remember my HS geometry. 😊
Valued Contributor

Ordered the yellow. It's taking a l-o-n-g time to get here. Tracking has it in Ontario, Canada. That seems odd to me.
Regular Contributor

Hi TheOwl,

I think Ontario is Ontario, California.  It's in Southern California.

Diana

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Valued Contributor

Thank you Ms49r: You are a sweetheart for setting me straight! Now, with that correction - what is it doing out in California???? I live in Maine!
Super Contributor

@TheOwl wrote:
Thank you Ms49r: You are a sweetheart for setting me straight! Now, with that correction - what is it doing out in California???? I live in Maine!

Isn't this their new warehouse location? I live in New York and it means no more quick delieveries. Ups used to deliver to my home and now they deliver to the post office (another two days),  

Valued Contributor

Did not know that?  Can you recall where you saw the info posted?  I thought they were building another warehouse in PA.  Based on conversation in the spring with a corporate office person when my lace jackets evaporated into the ozone for a time,  But if they will be shipping from California that could make a long wait even longr for me in Maine.  May make Califonian QVC customers happy though.