Respected Contributor

Re: Review: A282506 WK V-Neck Sweater in New Colors

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Maxine49- I definitely want the Malachite sweater since I have the pencil skirt in the same color but I also forgot how beautiful that color looks with navy which I ordered as well.  If I didn't already have the imperial violet sweater which is gorgeous I would get the violet but I am also looking to get the purple swing cardigan.....my list keeps growing.................

You know I think I have the Imperial Violet---what style sweater did that come in?  I really have to pull out all my WK and see what's what. I also wear the Malachite with Black bottoms.  My Corporate photo was taken wearing the Malachite Tanks and Swing Open Cardigan and a Judith Ripka Green Goddess Silver Necklace.  I just got some new Judith Ripka Green Chalcedony pieces in 14K Gold Clad and I'm excited to wear the new Malachite with those pieces.  Also, I wore the Malachite pieces to my son's Wedding Rehearsal Dinner, including the pencil skirt.  I haven't compared this new Malachite to the old ones.  I'll do that later and report back.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Re: Review: A282506 WK V-Neck Sweater in New Colors

@Maxine49
You just reminded me that I have the imperial violet sweater too. I think that was the original swing sweater A259620. Hmm. Maybe I don’t need the violet v-neck version after all. I wonder how similar the colors are.

I’m definitely picking up the smoky iris tunic.