Respected Contributor

Review: A282506 WK V-Neck Sweater in New Colors

I received the new Malachite and the Violet and they are both stunning.  I just adore this sweater.  Both will look great over the new WK Pencil Skirt in Navy or Black, making such a simple, easy to wear and to accessorize outfit.

HERE

Fair warning, Jac is in the video...so gut wrenching to see her and to know she's no longer here in this realm with Louis. Once the sweater is shown on the air again, the video will be replaced with the new one.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Re: Review: A282506 WK V-Neck Sweater in New Colors

@Maxine49
I told myself I didn’t need any more swing sweaters. I have so many!! And I live in Florida!! Lol

However, I think I have to get the violet as I am a purple girl. Thanks for enabling!

So sad to watch the video and see Jac. Even worse to know the video will be replaced. 😕
Respected Contributor

I am allowing one new long WK sweater, and can't decide between this vee neck one that I already have in black and love, or the long tunic w/side slits, also have and love.  Both offer a purple color, violet and dusty violet I think.  I shall pause and wait for my orders to roll in and then choose one.  Both are fabulous designs, workhorses in my fall-winter-spring wardrobe. 

And of course @golding76  is so convincing in her review of the new shorter cardi and regular length skirt.......

Honored Contributor

author,

If you have the same idea of what a "shorter cardi" might look like the way I did before receiving it today, you will be pleasantly surprised (as I was).

Why did I buy the cardi with some prior misgivings?  Because I wanted a cardi that matched the skirt!  Was I ever bowled over when I found out that hey, this cardi is longer than I expected and looks pretty good on me.  So pleased as punch, I was... 

Respected Contributor

@author wrote:

I am allowing one new long WK sweater, and can't decide between this vee neck one that I already have in black and love, or the long tunic w/side slits, also have and love.  Both offer a purple color, violet and dusty violet I think.  I shall pause and wait for my orders to roll in and then choose one.  Both are fabulous designs, workhorses in my fall-winter-spring wardrobe. 

The Violet V-neck is a vibrant jewel tone, my favorite! I bought all the jeweltones when he did them back in 2012---was it that long ago? Oh my!

I may have to go back now and get the V-neck in Dark Magenta, too!

Respected Contributor

@Maxine49

I love both intense vibrant and dusty violets/magentas.  I am so getting one of these, because as I have learned, you must grab the color or style you like the best when they appear, oh and size too!

Super Contributor

I live in FL and don't wear sweaters much at all.  BUT....there is no way I am letting anything in malachite slip through my fingers!  I LOVE that shade of green.  It's perfect, IMO.  I'd love to hear a review of the magenta, too - I love those shades but don't have anything in magenta.

Respected Contributor

@Beccaboone2 wrote:

I live in FL and don't wear sweaters much at all.  BUT....there is no way I am letting anything in malachite slip through my fingers!  I LOVE that shade of green.  It's perfect, IMO.  I'd love to hear a review of the magenta, too - I love those shades but don't have anything in magenta.

I hear you about the Malachite.  I have lots of Judith Ripka Green Goddedd jewelry in both Silver and Gold Clad and the pieces look great with the Malachite!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Maxine49- I definitely want the Malachite sweater since I have the pencil skirt in the same color but I also forgot how beautiful that color looks with navy which I ordered as well.  If I didn't already have the imperial violet sweater which is gorgeous I would get the violet but I am also looking to get the purple swing cardigan.....my list keeps growing.................

I know the videos with Jac are hard to watch; I periodically go back and watch the old videos to see how the items are styled.

Contributor

I could not resist the violet color in this sweater.  I have the black, a blue and a light brown (cannot remember the name) already and I make good use of them with my whisper knit pencil skirts.  I am thrilled to see new colors.  I think this will look great with either my black or gray skirts.  Thanks for the update!

WinterGirl~