Trusted Contributor

Reorders Announced-LDO Requesting Color Suggestions!

COLORS, COLORS, COLORS

Yes, it’s that time again! I received my first list of reorders for Jan., Feb. and March. If you have any color suggestions [SPRING COLORS] I would love to hear them. Usually they add one or two new colors for each style……sometimes I can push for three if I eliminate a repeat color. Here is the list:

1-A287608, the Whisper Knit long cardigan, black is coming back, and they want two new colors. I’m thinking navy and perfectly pink

2-A287609, the Whisper Knit coordinating tunic tank, black is coming back and I’m thinking navy and perfectly pink to coordinate back to the cardigan

3-A287617, the Crepe Gauze stand collar button front tunic, pale pink and black are coming back. we will add  2 to 3 new colors

4-A268216, the Super Ponte boot cut pant, black will be coming back, and I need to add two new. I was thinking to bring back navy and maybe add alabaster or some light tan/khaki color? or not bring back navy and add 2 new??

6-A225482, the cotton classic Tee shirt. They want to bring back the white [for sure], the black, navy and pink, and add one new, but I’m thinking of dropping the pink and maybe the navy and adding 2 to 3  new…..thoughts???

7-A262070, YES! the Linea Leisure pull-on pant is finally coming back, petites too. I want to bring back black and white. What other colors would you like?

8-A214117, the Crinkle georgette safari shirt. This summer staple continues to do amazingly well. They are asking for more colors. It will probably come back in April too. I’m thinking to bring back white and black and the rest new. Colors please!

9-A70208, the Boho skirt, I’ll being back black, but all the rest will be new. I read somewhere that someone thought Boho skirts were out of date. I can only assume this person never opens a fashion magazine! They only happen to be the hottest skirt out there. Gucci, who is considered the hottest line, has zillions of them……they aren’t going anywhere soon!

That’s it for now folks………………thanks, Louis

Honored Contributor

Re: Reorders Announced-LDO Requesting Color Suggestions!

Navy and tan.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG Thank you for the input!  I posted this to alert all Linea fans however we will need to tell LDO via his website which is easily found with the wonderful help of Google!

Esteemed Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@AuntG Thank you for the input!  I posted this to alert all Linea fans however we will need to tell LDO via his website which is easily found with the wonderful help of Google!

I believe it's ok to say that the website is louisdellolio dot com, as long as we don't post an actual link. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

If you click on the blue words (COLORS, etc) at the top of @anniebethsmom 's OP, it'll take you right there.

Thanks for the heads up.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~