Trusted Contributor

Record shipping! Got my Desert Kimono today

[ Edited ]

I was so surprised to get my Kimono today. I ordered it on the 15th.  Granted, I do live in the Mid-Atlantic region.  It is feather light and so my colors.  I didn't have any of the tiger lily pieces so I didn't know what to expect with the fabric.  I ordered my usual small, and it is a little roomy,  I would have ordered the XS to try on for size to compare, but it is sold out in the Desert colorway.  So I did what any good Linea Lady would do and ordered it in the tropical.  I'd be interested to hear what others have to say about the sizing.

ETA:  I also ordered the knit v-neck 3/4 length top in a small and it seemed a little snug across the shoulders, so I orderd the M in that.  It is a smooth fabric, with a little weight to it, I was really glad to see that the tag is printed on the inside of the neck.  I have to cut tags out of everything, and I'm always scared when i do my Linea.

Valued Contributor

Re: Record shipping! Got my Desert Kimono today

Wow, that was fast!  I also ordered the V-neck and my order is still in processing.  The EDD is 7/24.  There certainly is no rhym or reason to how they priortize their shipping and processing.  

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva  My clothing items are at the UPS hub. Maybe tomorrow delivery? 

I ordered that moss crepe in the Medium as I felt the X Back on the Small wouldn’t be correct for me. 

I went with my usual Small on the desert kimono since it’s open. 

The dill shirt I ordered in a Small because of the chest measurements. It might be considered a ‘big shirt’ since it’s a relaxed fit. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

My desert kimono arrived and it is a great match to A237404 in the tobacco/sienna color — WK tank top.

I also think A265615 in the slim ankle pants in the dark chocolate works with this kimono.

Respected Contributor

is this strictly a spring/summer weight?

Honored Contributor

Yes it is.
Respected Contributor

I honestly don't think this has to be strictly a spring summer top. I can easily see  a black TN with either of the kimonos. I will also try belting them with a navajo belt I have and my cowboy boots. I also have some beaufiful American Indian turquoise and silver pieces my husband gave me. It also depends where you live. If you live in a moderate or warm climate these will definitely be year round cardigans.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the dill shirt and pants, off white shirt and pants, and lotus top with hot pink trim right after midnight on July 15.  Everything is still in process.  Not very efficient!  Sometimes QVC sends everything quickly - other times stuff is in process for 5+ days.  It probably depends on the warehouse.

Frequent Contributor

I agree.

Esteemed Contributor

Still impatiently waiting for my Desert Kimono to ship too. Order placed on the 15th.