Trusted Contributor
All of my 12 items ordered on March 6 have now shipped! Yay!
Super Contributor

All of my 12 things have shipped as well.  I have received 4 of the 12 things and I have been pleasantly surprised by their condition.   Most shipped from East Petersburg PA so I wonder if that is some sort of staging warehouse for the items shown on air and I wonder if these were part of the models'/ hosts' closet?   Some of my items are duplicate colors of things I have now (pants) in smaller sizes.   I think I might be able to wear the larger sizes with a shorter shirt and the smaller sizes with a longer shirt/ tunic. (and just a couple of pounds on my frame can translate into a different size.)  So fun to get this March surprise!

I have noticed the QVC time travel phenomenon too!

Respected Contributor

I'm happy to say that 2 of the 3 orders I placed on 3/12 shipped today!  That wasn't too bad, based on orders some of you placed earlier.  Hoping the 3rd ships out next.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Recent Orders ?

[ Edited ]

My third and final order shipped out today.  Woohoo!

Valued Contributor

As of today I have received all my recent orders( 10) of them. Happy for the reduced prices, sad that there are no more beautiful Linea fashions to come in the future.

Contributor

I have items ordered on 3/8 that still have not shipped. So frustrating. 

Frequent Contributor

I have received all but one of my four orders.  The packages don't look like the regular QVC packages, kind of like they have been through the "wars."  Also, they do look like they are returns.  I will keep them though.

Super Contributor

I was very much surprised to receive all 14 items that I ordered!  This is the last of the new Linea for me and it is so bittersweet.  Maybe I will find some treasures that pop upon EBay. So happy to have gotten jac's garden scarf in ivory and the emerald flower ruffle blouse as I thought they were gone.  

Louis' clothes are just the best.  See you wonderful ladies on Louis' website!

Respected Contributor
I’ve received all of my orders. I had the flower ruffle blouses in emerald and red and just received the blue and black. Before, I didn’t feel I needed every color, but knowing this is it, I got what I could. I’ve ordered a lot with the recent price reductions and free shipping.
Super Contributor

@crazycockermom I have the floral ruffle shirt in the emerald and blue and they are one of my favorite blouses!  It definitely says spring!  I had just ordered the blue before as I had to stay in budget and I always had such a long Linea list!  It has been a free for all since I heard there would be no more and I do blush at how much I've spent the last few months, but I know I will wear them for a lifetime!  I just need to get my closet redone to have more drawers and such so I can organize what I have.  Enjoy all and I hope you are having a wonderful spring. Hugs to you!