Respected Contributor

My LInea orders are finally starting to ship.  Most were ordered around 3/4 to 3/6.  But a Linea "as is" item that I snagged yesterday also shipped today.  It makes no sense!

Regular Contributor

After receiving the 'have patience' letter Saturday, my order shipped Sunday.

Frequent Contributor
Update - More than a week after ordering, about half of my items have finally shipped, and backorders have changed back to preparing. Yeah!
Respected Contributor

Well, I just checked, and all remaining orders are still in "preparing your order" status.  I sure hope everything ships soon!

Trusted Contributor
On March 13 (Saturday) I posted here that none of my 12 items ordered March 6 had shipped. As of this morning (March 15) about half have shipped. Some still “Preparing” are still listed as available.
Super Contributor

I have the same issue with an order placed March 5.  I email the "social" reps today and they said there was a problem with shipments from the Lancaster warehouse.  I am hoping they eventually fulfill my order along with all of you rather than cancelling.  Fingers crossed,

Respected Contributor
Keep the faith ladies! Even after getting a few “your order has been delayed” emails, all of my items have now shipped. Now fingers crossed I get the right items, correct sizes, no flaws...

Does anyone know what the Q’s policy is regarding an item that was on sale that has now increased in price? If so, does anyone know what the embroidered skirt was on sale for? I’m thrilled to have picked up the sapphire, but if they honor a sale price, that would be helpful.
Super Contributor

The only time the skirt was on sale that I remember was back on January.24th for $68.31.

Respected Contributor

Re: Recent Orders ?

[ Edited ]

Mine: Shipped on the 14th.  Estimated delivery, the 13th.  The miraculous time machine of qvc

Respected Contributor
@vickybliss
Thanks so much for that info.