Valued Contributor

I have a tiny bit of good news. One of my wk orders shows shipped. The rest including the trench coat are still preparing to order. My two Martha Stewart items (pants in different colors)  one went to waitlist and the other shipped. I hope we all get our happy endings.

Honored Contributor

Hurray! one of my items has shipped! It's in NJ!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

Re: Recent Orders ?

[ Edited ]

Really hard to say what was going on.  I noticed other brands had items suddenly reappear around those dates as well. However, I can tell you this.  A WK tank that I had ordered on 1/20 but immediately went into "Preparing Your Order" finally shipped on March 3rd.  So perhaps, there were a few items that they found sitting around.  Maybe part of the models/presenters stock?

Trusted Contributor

My order went into backorder status the day after I ordered it.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Frequent Contributor

One of my items shipped today.  The other four  in the ordrr are still "preparing to ship".

Regular Contributor

I received my first item, a WK ivory TN that came from Rocky Mount, NC (and I didn't even order until the 6th- it was one of my last purchases from this haul).   Seems to be in perfect condition which is amazing considering it was likely a return and it is ivory.  I was prepping myself a makeup spot or two!

The other 11 items that I ordered are still in process, with no updates.   I am not hopeful.     I googled shipping delays and QVC to see if there were any news items.  Nothing came up that applied here, but apparently there were rough seas in February and several containers fell off some cargo ships.  QVC was quoted as having lost a container full of vacuums to the sea!

Respected Contributor

Re: Recent Orders ?

[ Edited ]

I remain hopeful.   I had 4 waitlist orders that went into process, 3 were shipped and the 4th was canceled today.  Of the orders that I placed when the inventory became available, all of my Linea orders are still in process, but 2 of my 3 non-Linea orders shipped today.

Regular Contributor

@GoodyShoes You have given me the biggest laugh of the night, now imagining an octopus vaccuming on the ocean floor (while wearing a WK turtleneck).

Super Contributor

@CGee wrote:

@GoodyShoes You have given me the biggest laugh of the night, now imagining an octopus vaccuming on the ocean floor (while wearing a WK turtleneck).

How many vaccums does an octopus use at one time?

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Hurray! one of my items has shipped! It's in NJ!

Just Jazzmom,

If you don't mind me asking, when did you order your items?  Did any of them ever go into Backorder?  I ordered two pairs of ponte pants and a skirt on 3/8. The next day they went into Backorder.