Honored Contributor

Re: Really Love This New Grey!

I just discovered that the Tobacco WK shell goes divinely with the new Linea Grey.  How I love the look of taupes/light browns, etc., with greys.  

Louis certainly must have planned for his Tobacco to go fabulously with his Grey.  They are very compatible.

Esteemed Contributor

I love those two colors together.  I somehow refrained from getting the grey because I already have so many greys.

Occasional Contributor

@golding76  I agree Linea's gray whisper knit this year is delightful.  Surprised by how beautiful it is with so many Linea colors. Love it with perfectly pink, caramel, magenta, white/ cream and black.  I also like it with Linea navy.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sphaera,

My Grey WK knit mid-skirt arrived in the same package as my Navy WK Blouson Sweater.  Naturally, I tried them on together.

I could not agree with you more that the new Linea Grey and the traditional Linea Navy are a dynamite combination.  Yes, I loved the look!

Honored Contributor

I have always loved gray with navy.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I do too.  I  purchased the Big Deal Cardigan and turtleneck along with the slim pants in the new Charcoal Gray. The Charcoal gray is a more flattering gray on me.  I have a the cropped cardigan and pants in the other gray.  They are really very different.  I am still glad I own the previous Linea gray as they match perfectly a gorgeous Armani jacket that I own.  So I win both ways.