Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ready for the Prime Time, Prime QVC Channel Linea 20th Anniversary Show?

@golding76 wrote:

The 20th Anniversary Pendant Necklace looks spectacular on that black dress!  It truly shows to its best advantage on a dark solid color.

@golding76 

I have to wholeheartedly agree with you. I thought this piece was beautifully showcased this evening. It won me over!

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom  It IS a peachy pink? All of LDO's other pinks by that name are feminine pinks, which go nicely with navy. Dang, I don't wear peach well at all. Thanks for the help. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@JustJazzmom  It IS a peachy pink? All of LDO's other pinks by that name are feminine pinks, which go nicely with navy. Dang, I don't wear peach well at all. Thanks for the help. 

It is a peachy pink, NOT the perfectly pink shade that the WK sweaters have. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Did MaryBeth just say pebble crepe was the same fabric as gauze crepe? Why didn't Jennifer correct her? They are very different fabrics.

Well, JJM, I'd LOVE to answer your somewhat rhetorical question, but I think we all know the answer by now? Gee, did I just answer it after all?! 

At least she didn't tell MaryBeth to go iron the Big Deal, so there's that....

@Maxine49 - I watched the Wednesday 9 p.m. show with Mary hosting. IIRC Jennifer was not happy the Big Deal jackets were not steamed and commented on it. I couldn't help think that if Louis or Jennifer had been there they never would have gone out like that!