Honored Contributor

Re: Ready for the Prime Time, Prime QVC Channel Linea 20th Anniversary Show?

[ Edited ]

I don't think ripped jeans would work with this Big Deal. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I wish that Nugget jewelry would have come in navy too.

Honored Contributor

So glad I dropped back in and also so glad for JJM's quick-ref show info.  I thought the show was to start at 9:00.  Searched quickly for JJM's info and I am here.

Regular Contributor

@JustJazzmom  This too shall pass won't it.  There are days I need to reassure myself that wearing a bra, picking out jewelry, outfit and shoes are in the near future.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As I reviewed that pleated blouse, the color is true to color on the QVC video, not on Jennifer,It a peachy pink, not a pale pink.

Super Contributor

I have not bought the pleated blouse and was waffling on size 4 or 6, but now I only have the coice of a 6.  Any of you ladies feel that it ran big? I am surprised that Angela is a 4 in this as I thought she would be a 6. 

Honored Contributor

The 20th Anniversary Pendant Necklace looks spectacular on that black dress!  It truly shows to its best advantage on a dark solid color.

Honored Contributor

@mam2fourboys wrote:

I have not bought the pleated blouse and was waffling on size 4 or 6, but now I only have the coice of a 6.  Any of you ladies feel that it ran big? I am surprised that Angela is a 4 in this as I thought she would be a 6. 

I was worried about the lining but found that the 10 was fine for me. No tightness at bust or hip region.

Respected Contributor

I so enjoyed the show with Mary Beth and now this one tonight; Jennifer has been very relaxed, enthusiastic,  and so good filling in the details.  

I have been ordering, just couldn't help it, such LOVELY classy amazing pieces from Louis, and after watching him on his video felt this connection after all these years of being a loyal fan and customer I knew it was the best time for me to get some new things to celebrate the 20 years.

The big deal of course, love the look of it, and the bracelet, and I just ordered the ponte cropped pants and the anniversary necklace.  

The recent pieces that I've received are some of the best, and I adore the pleated front blouse and the silver status link necklace with it.

That necklace is like an Elizabethan ruff around your neck, amazing in its design and the way it sits so perfectly and lights up your face.  

We have been so lucky to get to know Louis through his clothing and designs first, and then on his blog and now Facebook too.  His message was so moving and kind, and yes, he looks smashing.....!

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

As I reviewed that pleated blouse, the color is true to color on the QVC video, not on Jennifer,It a peachy pink, not a pale pink.

@JustJazzmom 

I appreciated your review on the pink blouse. Its confusing that its called Perfectly Pink. I wanted to order it to wear with my other PP garments, but not if its a coral pink shade. No Bueno. I was disappointed. It is a pretty blouse though.