Respected Contributor

Question re: NewFaux de Chine Pleated Pull-On Skirts

I was thrilled to see the beautiful Faux de Chine Pleated Pull-On Skirts (A288389). I love that fabric and I love a pleated skirt.

Now, for a couple of questions:

1)  Will the Adobe color skirt work with the WK Nutmeg tops (oversized sweater–A257356, tank–A237404, and draped front cardigan–A257376)?

2)  Will the Chive skirt work with the Bright Olive WK Oversized Sweater (A257356)?

I figured that the Moss color Faux Silk pieces (tunic–A251589 & pants–A251590) probably would not work with the new Chive faux Crepe de Chine pieces. Am I right?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question re: NewFaux de Chine Pleated Pull-On Skirts

I brought the navy which I love but am wondering whether the chive works with the moss zebra sweater.  I wore the navy today with the pale blue crepe jacket over a navy tank top.

Maybe you will get an answer soon or ask on Louis' s blog.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish he would carry petites!

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I brought the navy which I love but am wondering whether the chive works with the moss zebra sweater.  I wore the navy today with the pale blue crepe jacket over a navy tank top.

Maybe you will get an answer soon or ask on Louis' s blog.

luvitorleaveit,

I did ask Louis about it in his blog, but he said that he had already donated the sample clothes I was refering to so he could not check for me.  I haven't heard from anyone yet, but maybe I will.  I hope they answer your question as well.

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I wish he would carry petites!

goldenlocks,

FYI, sometimes Louis does carry petites in pants. 

As far as the new crepe de chine skirts go, they are shorter, so they may work for you.  Otherwise, it is not an expensive thing to get a skirt hemmed.  If you sew, you might even be able to hem it yourself.

To go to Louis' current petite listings, type "Linea by Louis Dell'Olio" in the "Search QVC" field in the top center of the page.  Click on "Fashion" on the left.  Then click on "Size."  A petite choice should appear on the list.