Trusted Contributor

Question on the single bar necklace

Today I'm wearing the chocolate single bar necklace and I noticed the chain has oxidized in several places, showing a blue color.  Is this something that can be cleaned with a jewelry cleaner?  Have any of you experienced this?  TIA.

Respected Contributor

Re: Question on the single bar necklace

I would let Louis know on his website. You can send it to his factory to be replated. It doesn't sound like there is anything you can do.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here is the address for jewelry repair that Louis posted on his blog on May, 3, 2017

Repairs Department
c/o TCJC LLC
3B Industrial Drive
Smithfield, R.I. 02917

You are supposed to enclose a check for shipping and handling, and when I copied the address I forgot to include the check amount (just looked it up in my files for future reference).  

I think it was about $7.50. Anybody else make note of this and can confirm the check amount? 

Just posted a question to Louis for the check amount. Hopefully we will hear back soon. 

Thanks to Seka....she responded.....

enclose a brief letter stating you are a QVC customer, the problem, a check for $7.50 for return shipping and your return address……..

There ya go! Hope it helps! 

Trusted Contributor

@TexasMom1 - thank you  - this is very helpful.  As soon as I can determine shipping and handling - I'll send my necklace in.