Contributor

Question on Difference in Stretch on Slim Ankle Pant and Super Ponte Slim Pant

Hi Ladies. I own the Slim Ankle Pant, A265615 in Medium and know they have a lot of stretch in them. I wanted to purchase the Super Ponte Slim Pant A384505 or the Boot Cut Pant, A303147 but am stumped on sizing from reading reviews. Is there as much stretch in the fabric on those as in the Slim Ankle Pant? I like a closer fit, not loose fit. Not sure if I should order a P10 or go down a size to P8.

Respected Contributor

Re: Question on Difference in Stretch on Slim Ankle Pant and Super Ponte Slim Pant

I have the new slim super ponte pants and got them in my normal size and the fit is perfect.  Enough stretch but not at all baggy, but not like leggings in any way.  If you like them quite snug I think you could order down a size but I am very happy with the fit in my usual size.  

I know this is a vague answer and I think in the end it all depends on how you like your pants to fit and look.  HTH!

Contributor

Re: Question on Difference in Stretch on Slim Ankle Pant and Super Ponte Slim Pant

Thank you for your response Author. I will maybe take a chance on the size 8. In the Slim Ankle Pant the medium fits but it is a little loose and when I get another pair which I may, I will get the small as I like a tighter  fit. I have not tried the Super Ponte pants before but if there is stretch in that fabric like the Slim Ankle Pant I think size 8 may work. Thanks for your help.

Respected Contributor

I own all of those pants you mentioned. I purchased the same size in all of them.  They all fit beautifully.