Respected Contributor

Question: LInea whisper knit pants

[ Edited ]

Until yesterday I had never purchased the Linea whisper knit pants.  It just occured to me - How do they hold up.  Do they bag and stretch badly?  There are none left from previous iterations of Louis's WK pants so I cannot read reviews.

Valued Contributor

Re: Question: LInea whisper knit pants

Love mine. No problems.

Honored Contributor

I wear a pants liner with mine and they look great. I got the liner at Target in nude.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered them and the liner to wear under them.  DIdn't help.  AFter maybe a dozen wearing a the knees were so stretched out they went in the trash.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I own several (7) pairs from the previous offering - machine wash cold water and machine dry - delicate / low heat cycle - am getting them ready for the fall/winter. Also purchased doubles of the current selection.  Love these pants!

Honored Contributor

I have never had the need to wear a liner below the WK pants. Never encountered stretching or bagging at the knees. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I have never had the need to wear a liner below the WK pants. Never encountered stretching or bagging at the knees. 

I would have to agree.  Although they did stretch (in length, maybe in waist), I don't remember having any problem with bagging at the knees and I've worn my black one from a couple of years ago a ton. Haven't worn the new ones yet -- so far just tried them on only.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not saying that it couldn't happen, but I didn't experience baggy knees on the first ones nor this latest pair (which I have already worn...a lot).

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Frequent Contributor

I have them from past season. They do stretch slightly in length when you wear them and go back after washing.  However, this new pant is denser. Love both the old and the new.  I think I noticed a different ratio in the fabrication.  Bought multiples last time and this time.  Love these pants.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have several pairs of WK pants, including the two new versions, and I've not experienced baggy knees or any stretching. I use the liners, but only in frigid weather.